the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the sloppy marsh until I heard Seele cursing voice. I followed in the direction I thought the stubborn voice had come from. God damn it, when am I ever done with this mare!? My thoughts screeched inside of my head and I pinned my ears down. I had already said enough to her and now she wanted to meet again? So be it but I wasn’t going to be nice to her at all this time because I didn’t give a flying fuck what she had said this morning in the marsh. I was already ticked off enough at the little girl. I saw being all caring and adorable with the filly and pinned my harks against the back of my dome. Damn you too Seele. I laughed at my thoughts and grinned at the dark mare.

I soon came up beside a very young chestnut Pegasus, or it seemed like from the way she talked to the mare. "No nawteee words missieeee!" I chuckled and looked to Seele. Burned. I smirked at my thoughts and looked back to the foal. ”You must be little Amara, Seele told me about you.” I whispered to the filly, trying not to scare her to death. I looked to the hellhound pup and frowned, it reminded me of Asher, oh how we loved each other and took care of one another. But now, I only had myself, and I guess these misfits, including the bull-headed bitch, Seele. I turned to grin at the mare, and then went straight back at the filly, for I didn’t care much for Seele. ”I’m Jasper.” I whispered to her. I wouldn’t hurt her at this age, and I would defiantly not injure one of my herd mates. I rather like to go up against Seele.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Amara] && @[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Agrona - 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Skysong - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Arlo - 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM