[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
psy·cho·path
noun
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience.

Dark, quiet and bloodthirsty as hell. The chilling blue of her eyes survey the land around her, it was her new kingdom. Alone she was able to reveal her true self, she did not have to hide it. Here, in this land the shadows's accepted her. Slow steps, with a blank face. The unfeeling mare had fresh blood on her hooves and around her legs, an unseeing wolf was her victim today. This way, she was able to stay in control of herself, and her family would be safe. Her sister called out to their group. Eris knew that she would have to take a moment to collect herself, and turn her emotions back on. Taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes Eris prepared herself. When her eyes opened to the world again, a smile sat on her lips and she walked through hell towards the group. She could hear the voice of a young one. Breaking through some bushes Eris paused as her blue orbs studied the scene before her. A little winged mare which reminded her so much of Skysong, a stallion which had introduced himself as Jasper and finally a mare which stood next to Seele.

It appeared that her sister was better liked, which was fine by Eris. She preferred not to be touched. Eris just stood to the back and wondered if she should speak or do something. She did not that her place was next to Seele, just as Seele's place was next to her. However she was surrounded by her admires, which was undoubtedly annoying her. So she did what any good sister would do, she placed a smile on her lips, and approached them all. "Everyone." She nodded to each in turn and then looked at Seele and imagined how uncomfortable she would currently be feeling. "I am Eris, Co-leader of the Asylum." Carefully picking her way closer Eris came to a stop and stood near the other equine mare. The only one that had not spoken. Her voice rang out into the night again. "I promise you my little doves, Seele and I will do everything our power to give you a proper home."

She let the silence fall again with nothing else to say, no doubt the rest of the members will be arriving again shortly. Her own little minion Skysong had yet to arrive.

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Agrona - 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Skysong - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Arlo - 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-28-2013, 12:09 AM