the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend

And so this is our little band.

Seele has called us together in her red-orange tones, and though their colour does not change, I can note the dissonance in her lyrics, hinting at her irritation. I would ask her what ailed her, but somehow I do not think that it takes much to anger my dear half-sister. I am among the first to arrive, for I so rarely stray from her side now that I have found her, and I stand nearby, swishing my tail against my hocks idly. I do not take her rage to heart, for she does not scare me; she may be well-versed in the art of war, but I am her family now, even if she does not know the true extent of our relationship. None of us would harm one another, not now that we have assembled our ragtag band of miscreants. Besides, if a fight were to break out, I am nearly certain that I could at least hold my own.

As I await the arrival of others, some of whom I have met, many of whom I have not, I find myself grateful that my proximity to Seele has finally gained a sense of normality, permitting me to speak without the guilt-inspiring influence of Liebling and Unheil. It is a blessing, for I was beginning to truly tire of the constant crimson and blue hues. Now I see only the colours of those arriving, and these only when they choose to speak. The young pegasus who does not seem to have control of her voice yet brings ivory spinning across my retinas; Amara, Jasper calls her, in his own shade of murky yellow. An equine who is silent save for a bored sigh arrives, standing next to Seele as though she has a right to lead. A dark, dull orange spreads across my gaze. I immediately dislike her, though I tell myself I have no reason to do so. Eris raises her voice, distracting me with silvery tones, and a soft mutter from the mare to my right brings an indigo streak.

And so here we are.

"If I may," I call out into the silence, looking to Seele and Eris as though for permission to speak. "I am Reizend. I am a healer; should any of you become injured or sick, please come to me." She golden charm dangling from my nap stirs slightly in a breeze, and in that moment I feel the absence of my magic more acutely than before. Still, magic or no, I know enough herblore to cure most ailments, and if I am to prove myself useful, if I am to gain Seele's trust, they must know of my skills.

"Talk talk talk."

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Agrona - 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Skysong - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Arlo - 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 10:55 PM