the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
(07-22-2013, 09:31 AM)Arlo Wrote:

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

I had only been in these lands for a short time, but I had yet to see the sunrise. The place was either thrown into inky pitch black or was bathed in the pearly rays of moonshine. Not that I was complaining, it was far easier to hunt by the emissions of the moon than the sun, even with my pelt of ice. I made my way through the dense trees that I had used as cover for the canine massacre I had just taken part in. I flicked my banner in frustration as the length had ensured that it had gotten caught in branches and brambles which kept ensnaring it.

I thought gleefully of the blood I had just spilled, their blood spill caused mine to surge through my veins. Their life force ebbing away caused mine to flow, causing a spring and a prance through my pillars. My pools gleamed and sparkled and I held my dial high. The demons had been sated and lay dormant, but had not let the good side break back through.

I decided to stop in a clearing that was bathed in the rays of the moon to ponder on what had happened over the last couple of days. The blood spill was still causing me to positively buzz with anticipation at what was to come from working for Seele, the harsh war headed femmora. Now she was another one that got the blood pumping, I wanted to know more of the dark and twisted bitch.

Speak of the devil and they will appear, for just as I thought of the bint, her harsh foreign fog-horned tones came towards me, calling all of her minions to gather around her. Well I wasn’t totally under her spell yet, she could wait. I took a quick glance around myself and smirked at the splattering of rust that covered my coat and was positively still dripping from my maw. Good, perhaps I might give the rest of them a bit of a fright.. I placed an almost manic smirk upon my dial and made my way prancing forward towards where the lyrics had come from.

As I entered into the marsh, knee high in mud, I cursed the foreign horned femme, I may be a warhorse used to sloshing through anything, it didn’t mean I enjoyed it. It would take me forever to get clean. But I suppose at least I would look like the well-rehearsed warhorse I was, drenched in mud and splattered with blood that wasn’t my own.

I picked my way forward towards the gathering of mixed equines who had clearly all introduced themselves, but it didn’t overly bother me, I wasn’t much interested in most of them anyway. I slithered my way into a space in the cirlcle, all my senses on high alert.

’Greetings to all of you. I wish I could say I was glad to meet you all, but I can imagine I’m not. My name is Arlo and I am clearly the newest here. Now, why are we here?’

I hissed, annoyed I had been called to order with this bunch of miscreants. Only a couple of them looked promising…

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: Everybody!
Count:532
OOC: Sorry hes rude ^^

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM