the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
'No naughty words,' I couldn't help but to scoff a little before looking down, yellow orbs falling upon the tiny mare before my eyes. Her wings were still tiny, but they looked to be getting stronger. Good, she needed to grow into a strong mare. What are we doing? "Everyone is meeting each other, and we are going to make sure everyone has a job now that we've grown a bit," I explain, gently ruffling her forelock as she pulled herself up at my side. Of course, it didn't take long for Jasper to appear - the one stag who had gotten on my nerves for no other reason other than his insatiable desire to touch me, to know me. No one could really know me, so the fact that he wished to try was only an annoyance.

A smirk was on his face as he appeared before me, talking to Amara. Instantly, I stiffened up, eyeing the stag as he offered his name to the foal. But, I kept my mouth shut, listening to Liebling in my head. He's not going to injure this foal. He knows better than to do that, even before you told him to never touch a hair upon her cranium.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait and stew on these thoughts before another one appeared. Confutatis. The canine whom I knew could do tons more damage than I ever could. She came in with a twist in her hips and no words at all. I watch her, giving her a welcoming bob of my cranium as she pulls up against my side, Amara positioned on the other side. No words were emitted from my jaw, just a tiny smirk sent in her direction. She was one I could function with. No desire to communicate beyond necessities. No desire to have physical contact. I was very glad that there was at least someone here who wouldn't grate my nerves the wrong way - even if the words she spoke did not always ring clear.

That was when the other leader appeared, her 'sister' Eris. She spoke, attempting to call them to attention. She seemed to pull to the other side of Confutatis, but near enough to Seele that they both looked to be in the center. She said that we would do all we could to gather a home, already jumping ahead upon the meeting. But, alas, no other words were said. Apparently, we were awaiting a few other minions to join us before we went any further.

So, I stood and waited. My eyes flickering from Amara and then back toward the edges of the marsh. My eyes landing upon the mare Agrona, who I had met just a little earlier after Eris had dumped her at the border. No words fell from her mouth other than a comment about how this seemed to be adorable. Where did we stand now. We had Confutatis, Jasper, Amara, Agrona, Eris, and I. That was six. I could have sworn we had more. They are coming, mein puppe. Give them a minute. Schwere instructed. With a tiny snort I shifted my hooves ever so slightly in place only to see the other unicorn mare. The one who was blue and white with glass hooves.

She came up, though not beside us, which I am glad for. After all, my space is slowly becoming crammed and I want to find a way out of here. Reizend speaks up, asking if she may talk. I bob my head to give her permission to do so and she introduces herself. Her name, as well as the fact that she is a healer. Good, we have started to break apart into helpful nuances of the group. "Thank you," I say before shifting my attention to another pegasus mare. She acted young, but she was definitely far older than Amara. She came up on the other side of Eris, but never offered her name. No, she only offered a sing-song voice to penetrate into the air, claiming that we could do anything because we had a healer. Yes, Eris had definitely found a crazy one.

And then, the one who had switched between Gentleman and Demon appeared in the group. His white coat was covered in blood - that was not his own - and mud. The demon half of him was obviously the present one. His eyes shining with venom as he hissed a greeting and offered his name. I wanted to snap at him. I wanted to tell him that he needed to give some manners. I wanted to see him fight the gentleman lurking in his blood. That would be the fun portion, now wouldn't it? He will have to learn manners, even if he stays a demon, Innerste chides, obviously not enjoying the fact that he prefers to be covered in mud and blood.

Shifting my position, I pull myself a couple steps ahead of the line of equines so close to me. My eyes glint with warning to not touch me. My horn is sharp and prepared to prod them out of the way if necessary. "We are here, mein puppes, to gather the group and put everyone into a position which suits them the most. Eris and I are the leaders, we will choose second in commands depending upon who we feel is calling to us the most. The ones who can aid us the best in our eyes. We need warriors and healers, as well as informants. Crafters, possibly, if we have anyone who is talented in such an area. As of right now, there is no real Second in command position, but Confutatis and Jasper are both in my eyes for this position. Confutatis is more likely for me at the moment. Arlo, Agrona, Jasper, and anyone else who I might not have met who are like these three - will become warriors. We can deal with rankings later. Reizend, is obviously, our healer. Confutatis will be gathering some information for us." I started off, words spilling from my maw in swift tongue.

I take a slight pause, "Everyone will learn how to fight." I instruct, eyeing each and every member present. "Arlo. You are a war horse. You will teach those who lack absolutely no clue on how to fight, how to fight. Eris and I will aid you as necessary. You must know how to fight for self-defense. We may have a home in this marsh, for the time being, but that does not mean it is safe. Watch your step. The marsh is known for dead bodies and haunted screams. You will not be joining them, hopefully. And we will be pushing to find a more suitable home soon. But, until then, we all must know how to protect ourselves from harm and how to fight for when we have to attempt to take over some land."

I go to speak up once more only to have my eyes widen. What is that? I shuffle my feet and stand a little taller. Something is off. Prepare to fight. Instantly, I flare my nostrils and paw at the ground, watching as these black robed creatures come in closer and closer to us. "Everyone, prepare to fight. Those who are too young, stand in the very middle. I want a circle around Amara and anyone else who is incapable of fighting at this moment. Watch the marshes - do not step in them for chance you could be drug down to join them. If we can get out of here we will move together. The dead haunt these lands, nightmares lurk, it is time we start to show that we are not weak. Do not attack unless necessary." I instruct, looking at Eris to see if she feels the same way. They have circled around us, and it seems there is no real way to run. So, we will have to fight this beast if it is actually something we must fight. Perhaps it will only grant us with something to aid us in our fight to gain power. But I highly doubt that.

Still. Today is not the day we will perish - not when we just found a family to cling to...

1408 words
Posting order is a lie. Just post on here if you were in it. And if you missed before the RE then they can help attack from outside the ring? XD Jasper is now UFA so we will not be worrying about a response from him.
And now we hope it's not a disease. xD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM