the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
Seele scoffed and looked down at me after I scolded her for swearing. I just smiled at her, my amber eyes sparkling. She explained to me that we were here to meet each other, and discuss our future. She then ruffled my forelock, withdrawing to watch everyone that poured into the area. The first one to arrive was a stallion, who introduced himself as Jasper. I gazed at him, listening him as he told me Seele had informed him about me. If horses could blush, I would be blushing. Seele had mentioned me to someone? Was I really that special? That she mentioned me to someone? I looked at Seele, then at Jasper. "Nice to meet you, Jasper." I smiled and nodded, amber eyes spotting the next horse to arrive.

This mare didn't look very pretty like Seele. She had scars, and she had a creepy skull marking. She didn't speak, instead she just stood to Seele's other side. I shrank away from her, trying to hide myself behind Seele so the big scary mare couldn't see me. I just looked at her, pulling my gaze away as I spotted the next horse. This one was a pretty, red maned mare. She introduced herself as Eris, the other leader of the Asylum. I murmured a faint, "hello Ms. Eris." It was only a gentle whisper, but I didn't want to be too loud and attract any attention.

After Eris's arrival, the mare with the white hair arrived, the one Seele and I ran into earlier. She didn't speak, she just stood silently. And then arrived a blue mare, she said she was Reizend, a healer for the group. And then there was a filly, she looked like she could be a yearling, maybe younger maybe older. I couldn't be sure. I paid no attention to the last arrival, instead I just looked at Seele as she began to speak, talking of what we needed in means of ranks and horses to fill them. She then said that every horse needed to learn how to fight. She said that we should be careful, and that there were dead creatures that haunted these marshes. I shivered, pressing harder against Seele. In that moment, I thought I heard a scream, a moan, a plea. I squeaked, turning away from everything, attempting to bury my face in Seele. I left my face there for a moment when suddenly Seele started shouting, commanding horses to surround me and anyone else incapable of fighting. Confused, I was lost as to why she was having everyone form a circle. I looked up at her, and then in front of me.

My eyes widened at the sight. Robed creatures moved closer, surrounding our group. They carried baskets with them, the baskets holding something that gave off a lovely smell. Inhaling it, I smiled. What a nice smell. Sameira whimpered on my back, smelling the air. I looked back at her, and then at Seele. What was I supposed to do?! Panicking, I stumbled around, tripping over a tree root. Squealing, I flipped forward, stumbling off the path. I plummeted into the water, just able to touch the ground. It was soft, squishy. I kicked up a few rock like things (I hoped they were rocks, and not bones.) Sameira was struggling, her little black body sinking. I unfurled my wing, lifting it to keep her from falling into the murky water. I looked back, the robed figures closing in. I scooted Sameira up onto the path, and then struggled to get myself up. It was cold, and my wings were soggy. I unfurled them, my dolly dropping out from beneath my wing. Looking down I swiped her up and put her back in her place, whipping around to face the shady robed figures. The scent that emitted from their baskets. I looked down, Sameira whimpering from between my legs. She looked cold and wet, her body shivering. I looked at Seele, worried. What were we going to do about the robed things? Were they going to hurt us? Or were they hear to give us something?

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Agrona - 07-22-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Skysong - 07-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Arlo - 07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-27-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-28-2013, 12:09 AM