the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the mountains cold

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It had return! The Moon and the stars pricked at the blackened night giving the first sign of hope that the God were still here. Or, at these the Goddess had returned. Another sign of hope had returned as well. One of my powers had returned! My fur now had its sparkling and glimmering ways once again. Though, it was strange. My magic did not seem to be working as it did before the everlasting night. The mysterious glowing would now dim to the point where it would make my pelt look black! I did not want to be in the disguise of darkness! There was already too much of that. Anyway, I had found that my other magic did not work either. My howl had the same ringing sound as it normally did, but the fire that used to stream out was still not bursting out of my maw.

My fur was in its dark stage as I traveled in the Steppe as a heard something. A shiver was sent shooting down my spine as I saw it. It was a beast! I almost cowered with at the sight of it, my body was close to quivering. I would not show my fear thou! I had just gotten promoted to a Sergeant and I would not let some silly, huge, terrifying monster let that get taken way! A closed my eyes and sucked in the frosty air, then released it, my nostrils flaring with fear and anger and pride. My fiery orbs looked into its electric blue eyes, an evil glare. I started over to it. My legs moving into a brick prance as I got ready for the attack I would give to the horned monster. There were others were, I was not alone. All of them wore a horn on top of their crowns, and they seemed to have the same objective as me: To take down the beast.

Another roar was released into the night. It was a challenge. A challenge I would expect with dignity and determination. This might be the cause of my very death, but at least I would die with my pride. My thoughts crossed over to my only surviving pup, Elektra. If I died in the hands of this animal, who would take care of her? She would have the herd of course, but no one to love her. That was the end of my thoughts of closing my orange eyes permanently. Today, only the terrorist would go down.

A single tear left my left swirling orb and fell onto the snowy ground. Fear was still lingering inside of me, but I was ready. I let a snarl rumble in my throat before charging at the beast that was nearly as tall as the mountain. My ears were forward and my teeth were flashing in the moon’s shimmer. My coat was no longer its malfunctioned darkness, but its rightful shimmering glow. There was blue goo falling from its snout, but I made sure that I would avoid that. Its right leg is what I aimed on injuring. It had scales covering it, but I was almost positive my strong and sharp teeth and claws could break it and enter the soft flesh of the beast.

I was now close enough to make my attack. I leaped forward, my claws aiming to break the scales and enter the skin of the monster. My teeth flashed as I tried to dig them into the armored giant. My preyed to the Sun God that my attacks would be successful.

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-20-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-26-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-27-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-29-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 08-03-2013, 07:54 AM