the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the mountains cold

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Before my fire fail attack happened, my other attack managed to work. The scent of skin catching of fire rose in the air. It was a wonderful, mouthwatering smell to me, but I’m not sure what the others thought. I was a wolf, and they were unicorns, so we did have our differences. But, as you already know, my other attack did not help me, but the beast in a way. Fire burned inside my maw and sent me diving my muzzle into the snow.

My maw was just beginning to cool down and I was just about to pull it up from the snow, something pulled me up and off of the ground. I let out a sharp yelp for help before looking up. My orange orbs took a glance at my taker, and sure enough it was the beast. I struggled to get out, squirming and wiggling to make its grip loosen. Then, something hit me. It was the shocking blue slim that came from its mouth. It was all over my frail body. Ow! God damn it, don’t even get me started on that pain!

THUD! The sound of a body collapsing hit my ears. Its grip loosened, and I was able to crawl out of its terrible mouth. It was dead! The beast had died! We killed it!

My tail was tucked between my legs and my ears were back against my skull. My pink tongue was lolling from my maw. The electrified spit still clung onto me shock my ever move. To get rid of that, I laid down on the snow and rolled a couple of times. That washed away the blue liquid on my pelt. I got up; my tail quickly fell from underneath me and hanged down. A smile graced my maw as I stared at wounded body of the beast. A strange scent hit my nose. It was coming from inside of the body. There was something else inside of the body! What. The. Fuck.

They emerged from the belly of the monster. They were small, much smaller than the beast, but they had a deadly finish on their body. A furious snarl rumbled in my throat, bring back the pain of the burning that had happened earlier. I really was not up for another fight. I was weak, not only from my magic, but from my struggling and the shocking from the mouth of the reptile. I had to fight though; I would not let these little demons run around Helovia.

They charged, and so did I. I leaped for one of them. My jaw flashed open, revealing the deadly set of daggers I held in my maw. I aimed to slash open its throat, maybe even ending its life by striking its jugular vein. My claws spread and tried to dig down into its flesh and topple this thing over. How I would love to use my fire on this miniature beast, though I was too worn out to even try to attempt that. And if the fire got caught in my throat again, that would not make me very happy.

[[Gets picked up by the beast and struggled to try to get its grip to loosen. Gets shocked a lot by the electrified blue liquid that comes from its mouth. As the beast collapses, Ayaka is able to crawl out of its mouth. When the raptors charge, she charges at one, leaping at it. Tried to slash its neck with her fangs and tried to dig her claws into it and topple it down.]]

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-20-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-26-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-27-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-29-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 08-03-2013, 07:54 AM