the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the heart of the world
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched as the massive tail she tried to leap upon suddenly came swinging in her direction. With a sharp breath, she barely dodged the limb by using her jump to go over the limb instead of on top of it. However, her horn still pierced the site of the creature's leg, and she quickly withdrew the pearly, white weapon before rounding the corner to take a brief glance at the battle. A gigantic stallion whom she had never met before managed to gash at the monster's shoulder blades, and she could not help but wonder if he was part dragon himself.

A plume of fire was ushered up toward the dark bay with the antlers, and Ophelia used that brief moment of distraction to chase her horn along his side, and her aim had rang true. A hot, searing liquid of blood leaked from the monster's body, burning the fur and skin around the base of her horn as it dripped from the tip of the pearly bone. Luckily, the structure itself remained undamaged, but she still could not withhold a cry of pain as she shook her head violently to get the blood from her skin.

In the tilting of her head, she saw out of the corner of her eye a massive plume of fire, but she was able to narrowly avoid the lethal flames. Ampere, a mare whom she had sparred with once before, had seemed instrumental in her survival at this very moment, and Ophelia was grateful. If any of them survive this, she would have to make sure to thank the bold and daring pegasus. Some of the flames had caught on the fringes of her hair, and she shook the long, thick white tendrils to keep them from fully catching fire.

Her dodge of the fireball landed her farther from the monster's side than she wanted to be, so she swiftly turned back, aiming to further weaken where she had damaged along the monster's barrel and hind leg. "Tinek, help the winged ones," she murmured through their bond. No burn. Safe. He returned before widening the angle of his wings and soaring higher once escaped from the eagle spirit.

The silver dragon danced between the black and blue mare and the one with the antlers. Once the snake had been given a chance to spit, hopefully in the monster's eyes, Tinek swooped down, talons on all four of his legs spread as he aimed for the beast's eye. The aim was to scramble the tissue beyond repair, but if he missed, the dragon's jaws were wide open, prepared to try and bite onto the side of the monster's skull and rip the skin just above its eye.

Meanwhile, Ophelia charged head on toward the beast's side, aiming to widen the gash in the belly with her horn. She steeled herself for the fiery pain that she knew was to come.

Image by Yumpy @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Ophelia - 07-25-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-26-2013, 08:33 PM