the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the heart of the world

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

My kick had landed, but I could feel no give from behind the skin of the beast, likely leaving very little damage in my wake. I was surprised, however, when the body of the lizard seemed to bounce me back, causing my hind to round to the left and nearly forcing me to lose my balance. For a moment I scrambled, hind hooves struggling to find their footing on the ground beneath them. Once I had steadied myself again, I was standing parallel with the enemy, my head facing the monster's own granted it had not moved. Wheeling to the left, I did my best to put some space between us before I could become minced by the lizard's incredibly sharp claws.

Luckily for Suli, the little green could feel the monster's weight shift as it began to lift a front leg, trying desperately to smash her and end her tyranny. Prying her jaws from the creature's poor ear, the dragoness spread her wings and took leave from her location just before their enemy could cause any substantial damage to her small form. The young dragoness flew a short distance from her enemy before tilting to the left, circling tightly back around to face the scene below her. Her violet gaze took in the form of a pale unicorn, her body tainted with strands of red, but it wasn't of blood. She had been successful in ripping the skin of the beast's side, exposing precious muscle.

With the scent of blood filling her nose and the thrill of battle pulsating through her body, Suli pulled her wings close and dove towards the side of the monster to join Ophelia in her attack. A screen of smoke had been expelled from the enemy, filling her lungs with an incredibly uncomfortable feeling, as if choking her. The lizard had swung a leg out to try and bring the unicorn down, but there was nothing the green could do to stop the attack. Instead, she focused on helping to bring the beast down, aiming to latch somewhere onto the skin and begin biting, tearing, anything into the gaping wound present in its side. Maybe she could pull the muscle back from the exposed rib, crawl in and tear its heart out? Even the most simple of bites was difficult, however, for she was short of breath and struggling to stave off the effects of the smoke produced by the lizard.

Although worried, I was confident in the abilities of my young compatriot and began to move forward again. I could see the smoke given off by the lizard, but not yet close enough, I wasn't sure what effects it would have to those that dared to breath it. As I drew closer at a gallop, aiming to put myself with the others at the side of the beast, I drew in the deepest breath that my barrel allowed me at the last second of clean air. A filly of white, adorned with an interesting pattern upon her back had come rushing in, her chiseled horn aimed to pierce the leg going at the white and red mare. I did my best to get to the right side of the mare, intent to join them in the barrage of attacks on the exposed injury.

Rising into a half rear of sorts, I struck out at the muscle if I was able, scraping hooves against it as I assisted in helping to bring the monster down.

[Ew .___.

Suli flies away just as the monster goes to squish her while she's biting his ear. Turns back around in the air, coming back and going for the wound inflincted by Ophelia. Tries to grip onto the loose skin and begins clawing and biting into the exposed muscle while struggling against the toxic gas.

Destrier gets bounced back by his kick but manages to keep his footing. Joins Suli and gang at the monsters side and uses front hooves to tear at the skin/muscle of the lizard.]

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-26-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Destrier - 08-01-2013, 09:35 PM