the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The Moon. A white orb glowing bright in the darkness. The sudden cast of light hurt the golden bukskins eye's, having gotten use to such dim surroundings. Something was changing. The lands grew brighter and a acrid taste lingered in the air. coffee stained nostrils flared as the scent burnt the insides. He could taste the change in the air, taste the vile, as the opalescent dish amognst the sky was sudenly blotted out. A swirling form rose, the sound of air being sucked through a cave, sounded as this thing formed above Helovia. The vile scent now much stronger than before.

Getting to his darkened limbs he pushed forward through the dune grass. Sand blew viscously through the air, burning his orbs as it wipped by. teh waves were crashing against the shore, a fight breaking out between the two. It must have been something to do with this thing forming. He saw them then another like him upon this beach, seeming to be facing up to such a creature. A bold and brave unicorn. Though that was short lived when he backed of, But who would not back of from such a creature.

It spoke. sending a chill down his spine, a shiver running throughout his torso. Perhaps he chose here at the wrong time, or maybe it was the latter. The buckskin would do anything to help these people, even if that meant to loose his life. The flash of light made him jump, memories still plagued his mind, causing him to be so of gaurd and not in shape to fight.

However he moved foaward, joining this black stallions side, hoping he would not turn on him, hoping that everyone put aside their bitterness and joined sides to save this land of whatever was happening here. Just as he stepped forth the black one had lunged at the beat, wepaons drawn. Now he wished he had such a thing, but would it help? This creature was not made up of a solid form, though the armour he bared was...

Apodis gathered all his strength and charged forward with a lightening speed, though small and deinty in build he had speed and stamina on his side, darting a orb by the skin of his teeth as it flashed by his rump, Just singing the hairs of his tail, sending a rage through him, his mode to fight, to save everyone was now fully switched on. His charge contiuned as he threw oneself at this beast.

"Talk Talk Talk."
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Apodis - 07-20-2013, 08:42 AM