the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

All had seemed calm when I left the forests of my friend the Dragonheart, seeking a moment's respite to train in a more rigorous landscape. The trees offered agility training, for once had to be light of hoof to avoid colliding with the many trunks, but I found myself having to work for hours to get the same feeling of exhaustion I would training in my home. My stay in the World's Edge had left me longing for the sands of the desert. The footing offered a training you could get in no other environment, unless, of course, you could travel to a beach. Much like Paladin, though I had no idea we were so similar in training, I too slipped away from the misty forests the night the moon rose. My wings carried me swiftly, granted once more the freedom of the wind. It danced along me happily, as though we were only friends being reunited.

My feathers brush the sky painted with a bright flush of stars, my mane twisting and turning about joyfully as I flew, a smile on my face. With all of my worries trapped in my heart, it was good to fly like this once more.

Good, until I saw with horror stricken eyes the creature rising above the ocean.

"Son of a bitch," I say, my lips curling about to form a strong sneer. Could I never get a damn break in this land? Quickly, my dark eyes scour the land below for others who might aid in my battle of this... thing which grows and grows. Would it ever stop? I see a familiar body below, but sigh inwardly. As if this would not be difficult enough as is, I would have to watch Paladin's ass now too. Another figure below caught my attention, running blindly forward, or so it seemed. No fear, but maybe there should have been. After all, this thing was massive.

Then, it roared. The sound of the land's name, gurgled loudly and drawn out, calling forth citizens of our homes to do battle. I will gladly accept this monster's challenge.

I soar upward, spiraling to raise in altitude above the creature's head. I move swiftly, attempting to guard the sound of my whistling feathers with gales of wind that rustle with my command. I circle above the massive creature oozing with darkness, tossing what looked like dark set plasma outward to the beach. I observe my target for a few moments, noticing the swirling strands of white which decorate its body. My brows knit together for a moment as I wonder what the hell it is. Then, I hear the swirl of moment; it is wind. I smirk devilishly, almost laughing with joyous glee. Instead, a steely glint rises over the dark blue of my eyes and I dive downward, aiming for a plate of obsidian on its left shoulder, at the same time, I begin to tug at the wind along the left arm.

Attempting to unwind the strings of air which tied it in place, tugging with all my might toward it. "Happy to see me?" I cackle down toward Paladin, hoping to have loosened a limb.

[ Attempts to dive into the left shoulder while working her wind magic to try and "untie" the wind holding the left arm in place. ]

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Kri - 07-20-2013, 04:54 PM