the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
So much is changing. So much is taking over. I can hear all the voices pounding my head as I started toward the Endless Blue. I needed to get away from the marsh. I needed to get away from the Asylum, though I was certain a few of the other members had the same idea. After all, I had always found the rhythmical dance of the waves upon the sand. It helped me push out the voices. And, it always helped that the moon had returned, cloaking the land in a purple and dark blue hue as the stars attempted to pull themselves from the endless dark sky.

But, of course, what I stumbled upon was a loud scream of the word Helovia as it boomed out across the land. a large creature, tossing orbs into area where it seemed quite a few had gathered. A unicorn, pegasus, and two equine I didn't recognize. And then, two other Asylum members. All of which were going at this monster. Instantly, my warrior blood kicked in. A smirk upon my face. Time for some sense of blood shed, though it would not be mine. "Not today," I muttered under my breath.

Carefully, I kept my eyes on the orbs as they fell into the sand with a stinging noise, as though it were attempting to eat away the land it was against. Go. Attack the leg the skull-faced mare is attacking. The pegasus seems to have attempted to weaken that limb... Schwere instructed, and after fully taking the scene in I rocked back on my haunches and catapulted forward. Be safe! The orbs are acid. Innerste warned and I only snorted my disapproval as I weaved between the flying orbs, hearing it as it occasionally seared some of my tail or mane hairs as they flew in the wind.

I follow the creature of death I had helped join in the hopeful destruction of such a creature. My body weaving into the water, glad that the breed I am made of comes with an ounce of stamina others might not have. My petite frame is making it easier to accomplish the tight turns as I kick up plods of sand behind me. The closer I get to the creature the lower my head goes until I hear Schwere yell Now! and my body rocks back before ricocheting forward like a stone being thrown out of a slingshot - an arrow shot from a bow. My horn hopefully impaling into his leg that seemed to not fully be there. So, as I get tossed back a few feet from the movement forward I collect myself again and crawl to the inside of it's two massive limbs. My frame just barely standing again as Innerste shrieks in my head, DUCK! Duck now! Instinctively, I feel my frame lower almost to the water. But then, pain radiates along my spine as the hair has begun to be singed. I shake it off, letting out a breath of indignation before spinning around and kicking with my glass hooves at the monster's leg in an attempt to dispel some of it's form.

Today, the equine-like beings of Helovia would unite. We would unite, putting our differences aside, and we would defeat this beast that had been strewn into our land with the moon goddess's return...

568 words
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Seele - 07-21-2013, 10:52 PM