[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
A STORY FOREVER TOLD, BUT NEVER OLD.
A WARM ARRIVAL NEVER LEFT SO COLD.
</style>

All things considered, it was probably better that the Golden Spy encountered the monster, that fateful evening when the Moon returned - for if she hadn't, her mind would possible have drowned under the weight of its own thoughts. She had already been strolling across the sands, casting a cursory glance at the black waters, and letting herself - just for a moment - remember. To remember Levi and how he had helped her with her quest. To remember Apollo, and the day their lives almost ended together out in those very waters. But most importantly and strongly, to remember Tolio. The cinnamon stallion she had loved so insistently and brightly, if only for a short time. Now...he was simply a passing thought...As I said, it is almost best that Phae ran into the monster, for there's no telling where her mind would have taken her, should she have lingered upon the implications of her past actions.

Like in a dream, suddenly the enormity of the situation - the lights and sounds and smell - hit her. Down the beach, a few hundred yards, the creature had already emerged from wherever it came from, gurgling a word she couldn't quite make out. Too focused upon the creature and her fellow Helovian's already dancing about it, that she did not notice that the Moon too had emerged. What she did notice, was the subtle twinkling of her body, and the weighted pull of her magic returning. Although Phaedra was no seasoned warrior, she would not let the group ahead fight the monster on their own. Dipping her head low, Phae galloped forward across the sands, spreading her oddly patterned wings into the night, and lifting upwards.

As she neared, she only recognized the form of Kri as she dodged the fizzling orbs that the creature was throwing. "Hey there sugar!" She called to the beast as she hovered before it - her sea green eyes dancing with a dangerous and amused light. All at once, her coat rippled with a light to rival the stars which had begun to shine overhead. The magic gifted to her by the moon, as well as the bear-child, seemed to pour and seep onto her sooty coat, emitting a light all of its own, as if bits of starlight were caught in her fur. Although she wasn't entirely sure what effect her siren-magic would have upon the beast, she hoped at least it, as well as her ethereal glow, would catch its attention so the others might attack.

With a body that was both light, and lithe, the sooty spy darted with an acrobatic grace around the creature's head, flying this way and that, careful to dodge the balls of poison that it still threw. "Catch me darlin'!" She taunted, her head thrown back in a silvery laugh. "Find out if I taste as good as I look!"

[Sparkles LIKE A BOSS to try and distract the creature. ]

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Phaedra - 07-22-2013, 11:21 AM