the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

A rough grin is offered to the WildRose as she appears, my lips curving up once more playfully as we successfully slough off a limb working together. "You should have more confidence in our abilities, Smoke, truly," I say, my voice jovial despite the rather tense disposition of many which splash into the freezing waters below. "Or, at least in mine."

My body dips in the air and I curve around, swinging back up after my forehoof drags neatly in the ocean waves for a moment, splashing me with the chill of winter's tears. From my vantage point above, I survey the happenings below. Lucky enough to get in one of the first few attacks, I can easily observe the others dancing through the waves and their effect upon our larger prey. A strange hiss through the air catches my attention immediately, seeing how the wind seems to sever and unwind, a smirk growing on my face as I prepare my loudmouth (my most obvious feature, likely) to command the troops below.

"Try to hack at his limbs around the same height! We may be able to tear it off!"

Knowing my voice would likely attract its attention, I quickly dart behind the monster, curving my flight and aiming my forehooves, pointed together like a spear, toward the exposed neck of the monster. If I could behead the damned thing, this fight may be over much sooner than even I expected.

[ Tries to hit the back of his neck with forehooves pointed together. ]

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Kri - 07-24-2013, 08:33 PM