the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS AGAIN</style>

Paladin felt his horn pierce something neither fleshy nor truly real, but the sound it made when his horn tugged on the wind was deafening. The stallion laid his charcoal ears flat against his neck to dim the noise and yawned his jaws to try and get the pressure to readjust in the canal. He had never fought anything quite like this before, but the closest he had come was the ghost in that strange land in Isilme. However, he could not puncture and squish this monster like he had done with the ghost. Sitting on this thing would more than likely burn his backside with the caustic smelling acid.

The stallion looked over his shoulder once his horn was loosed and was immediately glad that he did. A chunk of poison in a sac came hurdling his way, and he was given just enough time to gather the strength in his hind legs and curl his entire body into a jump. He cleared most of the sac as it burst open beneath him, but a few splashes hit the underside of his belly and the bottom half of his tail was eaten away quite suddenly. The smell of burnt hair was all too familiar and the stallion scowled a little, letting the blackened anger in his soul take control of his muscles.

From somewhere above, he heard Kri, and the stallion snorted to himself, shaking his head as he picked up his swinging, bold canter back in the direction of the monster. "Never been happier, Lady Kri!" he returned, hopefully loudly enough for the mare to hear. "The last thing I need is more missing hair lest the Edge label me diseased," he grunted in a bitterly amused sort of way, wagging the shortened white tail behind himself. Where the poison had dotted his underside, red, bloody sores had begun to form, but he ignored the pain as much as he could and pressed on.

Smoke appeared next, and he chuckled. "You are but moments late in your warning, Fair Smoke!" he called over to her before going back for that limb he had weakened. The two ladies took off an entire, ephemeral limb, and the stallion continues toward the weakened one. He comes from under the monster, using the distraction of the lost arm to his advantage. Paladin, while under the beast, swipes his head and aims to scrape his horn along the limb again before swinging his hips to lash out at the beast's leg.

Bucking like that caused a burn in his hips and back, and the stallion gritted his teeth tightly. Was there a cure for this painful ache that plagued his joints?

Horse

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Paladin - 07-24-2013, 10:42 PM