the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Had she seriously just yelled my name? Really Eris? Didn't she learn that concentrate was of the utmost importance in this situation? I let out a puff of annoyance before twisting my frame as I get knocked back a little by this monster's leg. My horn had never hit it's mark. Perhaps if you didn't get distracted! hissed Schwere and I could just imagine him kicking me in the gut so all of my air was knocked from my lungs. Or, perhaps I wasn't imagining anything because it felt as thought that had been the case.

But my next attack, the striking of my glass hooves had hit very nicely. A tiny laugh escapes my lips before continuing to shuffle my weight, ducking as necessary to avoid the orbs or even jumping forward or to the side, feeling the acid occasionally test my frame. Out of the corners of my eyes I look at my sisters - the members of the Asylum who were also willing to dig in here and attempt to kill this beast before it could ruin our lives out in the Wilds.

That was when someone's voice pounded into my ears. I looked up, seeing a winged on shout orders. Annoyance is filing my mind but I don't let it show. Usually I don't take orders from anyone outside of my mind, but at this moment I feel as though from her vantage point in the air that not listening to her would only make things worse. Taking in my breath as Innerste shouts DUCK! again I almost collapse to my knees, feeling the acid rub along the same line it had created last time. My movements are beginning to stiffen up as I pull back a few strides to take a look at everyone's height that is at the same pillar as I. "Sounds good to me, ma'am!" I shout back up to the flying beast in the air.

Again, I'm forced to shuffle back a couple more strides, jumping to the right to avoid the acid orb again before raising my voice to the other Asylum members. "Sisters! Do as the winged one says! We can win this!" My voice is directed only at the members of the Asylum, uncertain if all of them are willing to take the same direction my mind has forced upon me from the stranger. I'm not sure, exactly, what pushed me to do this, but I know that it is a combination of the souls who are reigning in my skull begging me to do so.

It is at that moment that I look at the pillar again before rushing forward, my skull turned to the side so that my horn would scratch up against the limb as I ran past. And then, as I reached the end of his frame I jumped away from the acid orb, feeling it burn at my haunch. A muffled cry escapes my maw as I pull myself back to my feet and spin around, pain radiating through every movement. Ignore the pain. Get back up on that beast and kick it. Relish in the burning sensation. It proves you are alive. The words were calm, but still the same voice of Schwere. With a snort of anger I drag myself into a gallop until I am almost in front of where the movement should be coming. And, with all my strength I drop my head, resting all of my weight onto the forehand for the moment in order to kick out with my hind legs, glass hooves hopefully making impact with the ethereal creature before us.

Though, one cannot understand how relieved I am that there are others willing to fight with me. Without them, I might be dead...

638 words
<3 for everyone
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Seele - 07-25-2013, 12:22 AM