the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I... What was this thing?! You need to keep moving! Schwere continued to yell in my head. But, my eyes saw Reizend get knocked to the side, her entire body passing out. No. Now was not the time to worry about an Asylum member getting injured in battle. I would have to take care of her when this was over. No words escaped my mouth as the creature collapsed backwards, it's limb torn off. Good, at least the monster couldn't move too well now.

But. What on earth were these crabs?! The sound of the winged one from the sky yelled out again, and as I peer back up I see acid shooting toward her. Life just got a million times worse, now didn't it? With a huff I began to start to edge back toward the shore, attempting to figure out these black creatures that were attempting to crawl up toward me. Kicking out with glass hooves I bolted closer and closer toward the shore.

A war cry snapped me to attention and I was looking at the stag who was now upon the sand attempting to crush the crabs. The crabs! SEELE AVOID THE CRABS! Innerste screeched in my cranium as I continued to kick out. Don't let them bite me?! Lose the area entirely?! I felt like a fool, but I was now hopping around attempting to play hop-skotch on the areas that the crabs were not located upon. Two hooves up, smash down on some crabs. Other hooves up, smash down on some more crabs. It was horrible, and the pain from my burned, acid eroded flesh was beginning to take a toll."Get. Away. Get. Away. GET AWAY!" I screamed at the creatures, not like they would actually listen in the first place. And then, I bolted about ten feet back before attempting to speak a few of the with my horn only to give up on that as quickly as I'd started and return to my futile attempts at crushing the ever multiplying inky crabs.

Oh. Who was I kidding? Maybe we were going to die today...

359 words
I don't like these crabs >.> <.< >.>
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Seele - 07-30-2013, 12:46 AM