the Rift

[OPEN] With Gusto [Castiel]

Saga Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Saga
In the dark you tell me of a flower
that only blooms in the violet hour

The forest was quiet and welcoming. The once absent moon hung high in the sky, but was muted by the thick layer of branches that created the canopy overhead. Saga wound her body through the maze of trees. She rubbed the length of her body along the textured trunk, like a cat rubbing the leg of it's master. She was were she was most comfortable. Even more comfortable then the Basin she calls home. Her rapid breath caught and froze in the air. She was feeling infused with life. It has been a long time since she had felt this alive. Her life had been consumed with finding her sister and now she has laid down on that quest and decided to put down roots. She was to far from home to go back, so Helovia was to be her new home.

Her violet eyes took in the forest. The trees as ancient and strong as the mountain themselves. It was astounding that something could stand against the test of time. They watch life like a cinema. A movie that was always changing, because our lives were only a simple bleep in time. Saga slowed her pace until she came to a stop. It has really been a long time since I have enjoy life and everything around. Maybe it truly is time for me to let go of my past life and cling to this new one. She took a deep breath, letting crisp air cool her lungs and fevered skin. Even with the cold air she managed to sweat from her relaxing run. Now lingered because she could not pull herself away.