the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Just how many times had I traveled into this stupid threshold. Seriously? I need someone actually mental. Someone who didn't care about pain. Someone who would fight! Was it really that hard to come up with? Apparently it was, because the only mentally unstable people I had found so far were lacking the guts to get up and fight. It seemed I was going to have to kick their little asses into gear and teach them how to fight. It was the only thing I was going to really be worrying about at the moment. Yet, here I was, contemplating my thoughts with Confutatis not too far behind me. It's nice. You have a friend Innerste said. But, we weren't really friends. We understood the desire for blood. We understood the wish of fighting. That was all.

That was when I broke my stride. Something was pushing through the forest with such speed it was hard to say that they even cared if they impaled themselves upon a branch. The moon had started to come back out and it was eerily providing light upon the land through some of the trees. So, I edged forward until I heard the sound of someone's hooves slowing down until they stopped at the lantern a few yards away from me. Carefully, I slunk through the shadows, hunter instincts in gear as I caught the scent of blood. What was the idiot doing covered in blood? Perhaps it had been a fresh kill. That would be lovely.

Of course, my thoughts were broken the second I saw the stag twisting his body so that the wounds upon his side would stretch and tear. Good lord. He is crazy. Schwere announced in complete shock. This was a first. Someone actually willing to go that far to injure themselves. I can do nothing except stand there, in shock, watching as a smile pulls against his maw while the life liquid stains the forest floor. Blood is coating his haunches as he stares into the distance. So, with heavy legs I force myself out before him. I do not even consider speaking of the nightmares which haunt the night this time - I simply do not feeling like taking on a fight with how everything is going on before me at the moment.

Standing a little taller, and almost certain that Confutatis will be at my side with her forever evil and death filled gaze, I allow my maw to open, soprano chords floating toward his ears. "Causing yourself more pain to prove you are alive?" I inquire, yellow eyes tinting a venomous orange under the amber glow of the light, red points on my body gleaming as if it was fresh blood. "That is not too wise. One can only injure themselves too much until they... break..." I finished off, consonants sharp and harsh upon the last words as I waited to see if he would respond.

Time to see if the one who wanted to injure himself beyond repair had a voice to respond.

519 words
@[Confutatis]
And this is for The Asylum if you wanna read more about it <3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Seele - 07-21-2013, 01:34 AM