the Rift

[OPEN] When we break does anyone care

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The painted stallion wondered around in his new home in a rather clumsy way he didn’t know the customs of the other horses, so needless to say he was a foreigner. Other than that this stallion had a deep rooted fear of getting on other horses bad sides last time it occurred the stud nearly got beaten to death by anger neighbors. It was a miracle the boy survived without too much of scars, but his parents got much worse they got death and it wasn’t quick either. So being around another large herd made Cast rather uneasy in general, but having a mare here to keep him distracted numbed that sensation; however his Gem was off doing whatever mares do making the gut feeling return tenfold. This dark day little did Cas know wouldn’t end pleasantly, for demons were about to come out and play tormenting the paint ever further towards insanity. The past would come literally to bite this horse’s rear bless this boy’s heart for it’s a noble one, however in this moment of his life it will get him into trouble

Castiel had been walking for a few miles learning the outline of his home others were calling the basin, which appeared to be pleasant except for the part when he fell on sharp rocks that appeared to be old chucks of the mountains from long ago. At those occasions the stallion had earned himself a few stinging scarps it didn’t bleed much though for the frigid air froze the blood. After awhile he just left the basin avoiding others his mind was near to snapping from burdens of the past his heart felt heavy as an image of his mother smiling stuck in his head imprinted. Once he got to an isolated place he screamed angrily and the unicorn charged a tree stabbing it with his horn breaking half way through the old rotted wood. Swearing the painted horse removed his dagger and began to beat the crap out of the tree with his back hooves all the while shrill screams rung in his ears they belonged to the paint’s family. This caused the stallion to pin down the ears to his skull and cry “make it stop make it stop for the love of god leave me alone you bastards” after awhile of beating the tree nearly bare the stud just stood there all in a foamy sweat sobbing the screams left finally when he fell to the ground from exhaustion. The ground around him was covered with chucks of wood looking like shrapnel from a bomb and they jabbed at his side. Sighing the stallion just laid there too afraid to sleep for he knew the nightmare were waiting to leap out and the painted unicorn prayed to god no one saw his melt down.

@[Luneia] enjoy

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

They had let her go, out of kindness. But she had no where to go. She could not find Lev anywhere and nor Faelene for that matter. Quite frankly, the Fae was Lost. When one had no home it wasn't easy, this place was new to her and she barely even new her way around. The darkness was not helping her paranoia either. She flinched at the sound of the wind whistling through the gap between her ears. Her mane being whipped around also cause the fae to flinch, thinking that there was always something haunting her. How could one get so scared over nothing? It was quite absurd. Though this Fae sure as hell was doing a good job at it.

She was glad that she had managed to find the tree's, they settle her mind to an extent, but when the dark was surrounding the place, with little light it made her more fearful. A outstretch root brushing past he white limb made her scuttle to the side, like a crab scared under a rock. Or a hermit back into its shell. She was scared and alone, with no friends, not like she even helped that matter when all she did was bite peoples heads off. The fae sighed at her dilemma, uncertainty ruched through her veins. The voice came back. Your a fool little child, thinking you can escape me, You'll never get rid of me or that fear that plagues your soul. Ahahahahaahaha. The voiced cackled through her mind, a shiver ran through her as well as the feeling of loss and rejection, her heart sank, though being cased in ice barely did much to her. Tears began to form over the protective film covering her orbs.

The Fae suddenly jumped, stopping dead. A soft thump thump thump carried over the wind caught at her pale audits, flicking this way and that, trying to pinpoint their where a bouts. She wasn't alone after all. A flood of glee spread through her, though it was cut short by the fact that company might not always be a good thing. What it it was some kind of forest troll, hacking away at the beautiful tree's, cutting down their very existence. This thought made her mood change almost instantaneously. Now she was filled with a blood coloured rage. How dare they cut down the nature that had existed here way before their life forms. A growl escaped pale lips and she pushed her way blindly forward.

Not to far away from the place she had stopped, having followed the sound, she saw the shady figure then, though this one was more equine in form, she was still angry and if they so chose to get in her way, she'd quite happily run them down, no matter their size. She snorted through flaring nostrils, her front hove pawed at the ground, her stance much like that of a bull, ready to charge. Soft growls exited her pursed lips, a snarl twisting them to the side. For some reason the Fae was seriously in a fowl mood.
"Talk talk talk."

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A pounding ring in the tobiono painted unicorns perked ears for awhile he was being frantic in his episode so much so the foolish boy didn’t recognize his own heart beat. It was as if during the whole melt down the stallion hovered over his own body as it savaged trees, which normally were things the equine rather loved about nature. Now it became a target for the demons in his psyche to lash viciously out at, but this had been happening for years more often than not the stud could control it using it to suite his advantage. Never once had a break down resulted in those he loved getting hurt for this unicorn figured out a method to reserve such fits of rage to use in case of a assault by another. The paint put on a smile all the time as a front not because the horse went along going “ fra la la la” instead what his soul truly screamed was “ forsake me you bastard, but I need help someone anyone save me” it felt too far gone for the stallion to do anything to piece back together the shards of his mind way too complicated for him; however this offered an insight to understanding other hurt souls so the horned horse used his curse to bless others when they would allow him to through his help

This led Castiel to where he stood at this very moment with snow laden ground under a desecrated tree it’s shrapnel littered the earthen floor so much one could make the case for a bombing had happened. In a way the unicorn went off like a bomb when rage struck the fuse a blaze it had been long coming, but the boom did come. He stood their joint locked frozen in a state of piecing back together his psyche bit by bit after taking a few calming breaths the equine moved and looked at the tree feeling sorry. Rubbing its wounds with his muzzle the stallion said “I am sorry you did not deserve my frustration if I had the ability I would restore you….look at me I am talking to a tree I need to pull myself together” at that the stud heard movement and spun around he couldn’t make out much with the wind whipping up the snow in the dark it stung his face “shit” he mumbled to himself then realized a figure about to charge at him silhouetted against the ground by a shadow so the stallion gathered a defense stance shouting kindly “ I mean you no harm whatever is out there please I don’t want to fight I just want to talk or be left alone take your pick. Names castiel by the way