the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
[Derp derp, totally going with the fact that Smoke met Kahlua in the other acceptance thread so presuming familiarity for this one. <3]

Not unlike a time not so very long ago, the Moon Doctor's wanderings brought her near the herd's boundaries. But today she had purpose, checking up on the fires her youngest child made sure kept burning between forays into neutral territory. Some sense of responsibility, founded upon that blood relationship, kept the Wild Rose busy making sure Israfel's efforts did not go to waste. She was in the process of dragging a dead limb to the fire's clearing when her ears caught the sound of voices both familiar and not.

Kahlua's brought another lost soul home, sounds like. Was the silent observation as she continued her efforts. Introductions could wait until after this limb was clear of obstructions, or else she might not find it again in the half light. Stepping into the clearing, one end of the limb held awkwardly in her jaws, her dark eyes picked out the firelit figures of a pair of paints beyond the fire, beyond the border. She has a habit of finding black and white horses. Smoke noted in amusement, dropping the limb she'd hauled this far. She'd break it up a bit later, and maybe corral Madryn and Maskan into helping if some of the thicker sections proved too thick for her to shatter on her own.

"Hello, Kahlua. Who did you bring home this time?" Pacing forward, passing closer to the fire than some of her herdmates sometimes felt comfortable, Smoke approached her fellow equine and the unicorn that had been brought here. Her experienced eye took note of the stiff way the unknown mare held herself, and she decided to adjust the usual routine of question first, welcome last to suit the situation at hand.

"Come stand closer to the fire, lass. You look half frozen." Gently but firmly she circled around the pair, herding them closer to the fire's warmth. "You may call me Smoke, I act as the Moon Doctor here. And I won't have someone turn into an icicle on my watch."

Moving past them again, she walked to her limb and smashed a hoof down onto it, breaking off a section that she then picked up and carried over to drop upon the coals and smouldering branches. "What do you seek? Merely a home or some worthy path to follow?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Smoke - 07-22-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM