the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Penguin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She would have to stop saying thank you sooner or later, but for now she would keep on saying it. As she stood there enjoying the rays of the warmth that reached her she thought about her family. Such a silly thing to think about when they where all gone. Everyone has their hardships, she was no different, but honestly it wasn’t worth crying over. No amount of tears or sorrow would bring any of them back. Out of the cold another voice called out. At first she had only heard the sound of someone going though the snow. She had thought it was Kahlua, but no. Soon enough it became clear that this other wasn’t her hornless twin, with blue eyes.

Eyes opening she as about to speak to the unknown mare when Kah spoke for her. ”Thank you.” She said softly as she was being herded towards the fire. She wasn’t sure if she should go closer, after all she wasn’t a member of the herd. Hopefully she would be soon though. Oh, dear little Pen. Such a sweetheart, but she wasn’t as weak as she seemed. She was just very cold.

With each step she took she could feel her body getting warmer and her stiff joints relaxing. Taking a deep breath she slowly let it out as she watched the others go about working. As a question was asked she looked at the mare named smoke with a polite smile. ”The warmth of a home, others to be around, and a family that is still in the living. “ She told the other in an honest voice. ”I do seek more then just a home though. I wish to help others. I was taught how to fight, despite my mother raising me a lady. Yet I prefer to heal wounds rather then inflicted wounds.” She spoke in a polite manner, her eyes where looking at the other mare as she turned to one side allowing the side of her body to be close to the fire, rather then her face.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM