the Rift

Discover the unknown [Ink]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I overhear their soft chatter. Well, her soft chatter, the other me is just as quiet. It's curious, I wonder how her thieving magic works. Why does she do it? Why is the other girl not angry any more?

So many questions, I sigh.

One comment catches my attention once more though. He stole your voice too? My head shoots up, eyes catching the burning ones of the girl - angry again it seems! I cannot help but wonder at her insane rationale. If I steal voices would I not be able to speak then? Or does she think I am a villanious speak-thief intent to make the whole world mute? Not a bad idea I must admit...

WHAM.

Her teeth snap against my nape. I stagger and am shoved down by her force, my nose grating against the dirt. I struggle the breathe, my nose folded up, dust swirling as I exhale and threatening to choke me when I inhale. She moved so fast, I didn't even see. Pain pricks tears in the corners of my eyes. This is not my first beating though. I will stand strong, as I always have. It's harder this time though, I feel so weak, so thirsty. I detest this weather and what it does to me.

She is off me as quickly as she came upon me. Her eyes hold me in a new light, one might I add, that is lacking in anger. I might have felt happier for this, if not for my lungs starving and my neck smarting now. I scowl and move away stiffly from her, but am cautious at turning my back. These are a tricky pair and I will not be bested.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-02-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:49 PM