the Rift

Discover the unknown [Ink]

Olema Surema Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I pull away from my sister's embrace and a smile instantly breaks my features. "Olema!" I cry, happiness making my voice waver. She glances up at me, startled. "You are you!" She glances down at herself and her feathers ruffle with excitement. Like a fresh filly she bounces upward, heels kicking out and wings whipping up the water as she waltzes around. I laugh amiably, and together we dance.

"I thought I was stuck as him forever," Olema confesses once the surge has drained from her. We lounge in the stream laying side by side and letting the wind stroke our faces as we stare at one another, appreciating our true bodies, our true minds - his memories have fled me as well. "I did too at first," I whisper, pain creasing my features for a moment. Olema makes a pathetic cry at this and tenderly reaches out to me, consoling me. I smile into her. "I quickly knew better though. I know what this is." She looks up at me expectant, but I want her to goad me on. I grin, mischievous.

"What?" she begs, scowling at the same time. "Is that all you'll offer me, a scowl?" I tsk at her, nipping playfully at her forelock. She tosses her head in annoyance, nipping me back, sharper. It makes my skin crawl and burn where her passing presence was. I want more.

"Don't play such games, this is a serious matter!" She admonishes me and it is truly adorable. I laugh but she continues to pout. "Life is a game! What else do I know but how to play it? And if you knew you would not be so sour of it," I murmur kindly. "I would know if you would tell me," she replies crossly, which threatens another smile from me. "What will you do for it?" I breathe, holding her gaze steadily.

Olema seems to think for a moment. Her irritation remains underlying in her gaze, but she softens, yielding to me. She feels it too, she must, after such a close call of being lost. "I can think of a few things I can do to you for it," she grins and ignites a lust within me that drowns everything else. I drag her closer to me, if that is possible, and she responds by molding against me. Her tail brushes mine, weaving between my haunches in a tickling way. Her muzzle leaves trailing softness across my side, down near my belly where it is delicate and often un-touched. I squeal with delight as that softness turns to nips.

And then she is gone, her feet letting her fly away from me. I am left wanting, craving, needing. I scramble after her and we're off again, racing through the trees and the streams.

Eventually, when we tire and our desires have shuddered out of our bodies, I tell her that we have wakened our magic. Hers I think, is to copy someone's form, and mine, their mind. We will do more testing, we will play some more games...

Messages In This Thread
Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-02-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 04:46 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:19 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Ink - 08-06-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Discover the unknown [Ink] - by Olema Surema - 08-06-2012, 05:49 PM