the Rift

[OPEN] Done pretending, the end [Ktu/herd?]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

Ophelia. It was a name he’d come to respect and a name he had pledged his loyalty to. There were many things Locket did not know about her and yet the day they had danced in battle told him all he needed to know, that she was worthy to lead the land he loved. The panda warrior made his way to the crowd of horses and listened to her parting words, his heart feeling heavy at the thought of a Foothills without her presence, but he understood the feelings she conveyed and admired her bravery in her honesty. A worthy leader indeed and a mare whose history would not end here. He listened to the words of the herd given in love and he smiled at the former chieftess’ retreating back, quietly commenting to himself. "You are not as forsaken as your title would lead us to believe." He wondered if she could feel it, the love given to her freely by those who had followed her all the way into battle, those same horses who now felt lost at her absence. "Goodbye Ophelia, I hope you find the happiness you deserve."

With that he turned and walked over to Ktulu and nodded to Rafe who voiced his opinion in impressive confidence. The wolf horse had expressed his wishes to leave with Ophelia and he wondered if others would follow her, he wouldn't be surprised after all. She did inspire that kind of devotion in the panda boys eyes. Yet, Locket’s place was here, in the Foothills. He had fought against ridiculous odds for it and he wasn’t about to abandon it now, he would serve the herd and the Earth God, watching over it until his bones withered away. He considered the contract they had agreed to then and nodded slowly. ”I agree with Rafe, if we pulled out of it now we would be seen as weak and no one wants to hire a weak mercenary.” He said in his odd vocals in a tone of determination.

Turning then, he surveyed the crowd one last time, nodding in respect to Archibald and Murdock before looking curiously at Phaedra’s companion, a few details clicking in his mind. Ophelia and Tinek. Phaedra and her bird. Ktulu and Eytan. That just left the other, white bear he was supposed to find. Slowly his quest was falling into place and he hoped soon he would be able to return triumphantly to the Earth God.

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Done pretending, the end [Ktu/herd?] - by Ophelia - 07-22-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Done pretending, the end [Ktu/herd?] - by Locket - 07-23-2013, 05:19 PM