the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The breeze of the cold was rather annoying and the chill made the painted unicorn shiver the stallion had to keep his head low to avoid getting specks of frozen water into his eyes. Cas had never been so angry before at another horse he had always been kind, loving, and tolerant of everyone, but when it came to being used by another all that flew away into the never ending howling winter wind. Trees swayed against Mother Nature’s hand making all the more miserable the unicorn who just wanted to give up on a lot he was bitter with life at the moment what did he have going for him? Nothing at least that’s what the stud thought his family was killed and the mare he adored dropped off the face of the earth for the time being. So in a low moment there had come that British accented equine sweeping into his life he acted kind next thing he knew they had done it. Being seduced by the flirty stud the paint did an act thinking it to be of love. Who could the blame the tobiano horned horse for being upset with the bay when he told him it was only just physical. Pushing this entire mater aside the stallion just walked on continuing to figure out what to do next in his life that’s when out of nowhere he felt something leap on his back clamping on his withers with hard teeth. Pain seared down his spine as he felt some blood trickle down his side the hard cold air made it sting all the worse acting in reflex the paint bucked madly. After the other stallion fell off to the side whether by his attempt to buck him off or not the unicorn acted quickly by spinning his rump around kicking out hard with one of his back legs aiming for the other stallions cheek hoping to daze him. Saying “ why do you bother me so”

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Official - 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM