the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The painted unicorn was in a fit rage entirely at the moment and could care less about anything his demons came out to play they did not take kindly to being messed with. Naturally the painted stud was a laid back animal who typically didn’t want to fight with anyone or hurt them so that is why he had walked away on the seal bay stallion after their time together. Staring at the other horse his eyes spoke “Please just go I need time if you don’t I will hurt you” with nares flaring in anger. His sorrow for striking him was made worse when the opponent letting out a shrill scream brought back a banshee like scream in his mind. He knew his words hurt the horse he once was passionate with and staring him down he waited for the stallion to make his next move. Thats when the seal bay stud tried to ruin his horn by pouncing on it causing the unicorn to attempt throwing the horse off by rearing up.After Ulano appeared foolish for he left himself wide open for something if he could only manage to pull it off. Laughing the unicorn charged at him barreling ahead like a bullet out a gun he attempted to throw the other horse over as he was on his hind legs careful to dip his horn low as to not stab the horse in his abdomen or if the stallion fell on his back he would purposefully fall over to throw him hard on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Official - 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM