the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

Pouncing on the horn of the stud did no use. It sent me toppling over to his other side. My leg musckes quivered and shook from the abuse of all of the leaping, and missing. My chest heaved in and out. Dragging in precious oxygen to feed my body. My teeth gritted from the sheer anger of my inacuracy. It pissed me off. But I did cause the stallion a larger injury than he did to myself. I set my eyes on his bleeding withers, dripping blood down his barrel. "Hurt me?" I thought, "He was the one with blood oozing from his wither." He charged at me, pointing his horn towards the bottom of my barrel. I leaped into the air, sucking in my chest, and making a ear-piercing squeal. When the larger stallionran under me, I landed on is lower neck. He easily kept running, being a more muscular stud than me. Leaving me hanging onto his back. My front half on his left side, and my back half on his right. I thrusted my back feet downward, attempting to hit his shoulder. Pointing the sharper part of my hooves downward, so they could easily dig into flesh if they hit him. Which was not garunteed with my horrible aim. I tossed my forelock out of my eyes viciously, pinning my ears flat against my neck. I gripped tight to the stallions shoulders, using my forearms, my tail held high, as if it was in an elegant arab trot. But it wasn't, it was in battle.

Word Count:: 262
No Companion, No Magic
Attack:: 3/3
Closing Defense:: 0/1

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM