the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stallion wasn’t gonna let his horn get damaged not because he prized it, but the sentimental value to it more than anything made it precious so the paint smiled when it was protected. Fighting begun to take its toll on the unicorn is withers seared with pain from the bite the cold gnawed on the exposed flesh staring at his opponent breathing hard the stud said “ enough just stop this nonsense” but the words were in vain for the seal bay was still pissed off. Charging Ulano didn’t work like Cast wanted it to for now the stallion was on his back trashing his side got a sharp jab of pain like a knife from the other horse’s back legs kicking at him “ stop” he shouted in pain. Laughing the stallion had several ideas how to get him off first he attempted bucking madly trying to toss the shortie up into the air and on the way back down the unicorn would double kick him with his back legs. If this bucking didn’t work the paint decided to throw up his rear end then flip over on top off Ulano. His side hurt badly so cast executed the following each step hoping it would work and hoping this fight could end so they could resolve the issue as gentlemen not senseless beaters. They both wouldn’t give this battle without their wounds he prayed to god that they could forgive each other and be dear friends till the end. As is the painted unicorn was already regretting it all the way

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Official - 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM