the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The paint studs jumping, and bucking tossed me about on his back. Sliding from his neck to his withers, and then back again. There wasn't a very large height difference between us, but Castiel could easily dominate me with his large brawny structure, the only brawny thing about myself is my chest. Which at the moment was heaving and shaking from the loads of adrenaline pumping though my body. I stayed on through the course wave of bucks. Then I felt his body tense up. My mind froze. I gripped tightly. OH SHIT I thought, and he leapt into the air, throwing his front half up farther than his hind. He kept going, not like a regular rear. Then it hit me. Literally. The ground hit me. Wait, did it or did I hit the ground? I was so conf used and dazed, for what seemed like minutes, but turned out to be milliseconds. I looked up to see Castiel violently falling towards me, back first. I shrieked. Tensing up, and curling my abdomen into a ball. And sticking my legs out to the sky, hoping to defend myself from the plummeting stallion. I pinched my milky blue eyes shut, hiding them from the horror. I gritted my teeth in await for the stallions weight. My feet shook, as he grew closer. My mind could not calm. Was the stallion really as heavy, and muscular as he looks? Even if he wasnt he would crush me, being so much smaller than him.

Word Count:: 254
No Magic, No companions
Attacks:: 3/3
Closing defense:: 1/1

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM