[OPEN] The shadows betray you

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
and who shall I say

is calling?

A gasp of relief as she felt the stallion stir beneath her forced its way down her throat, got itself stuck somewhere halfway down and made the black mare cough and hack for a moment before she could reply. A black wing pressed down onto the young stud as she struggled up onto her feet, only to remove itself in order to give him space should he feel like getting up on the feet.

"Stupid Fawkes!" she erupted once she'd caught her breath, ears disappearing back into the ragged mane as a sharp-hoofed front leg stamped irately into the rocky ground. "You scared me half to death! Who's leaving who, by blacking out like that? By the stars and the seven winds, I'm not talking to you anymore."

Huffing and pacing beside the ocean-colored unicorn, the attention of the inky mare was drawn towards the sky as a sound of wind over feathers caught her ears. Looking around to see who was beating the wings, the violet orbs widened at the sight of the short, brown mare that touched down and came cantering towards them - worry apparent on her features, yet blue eyes steady.
"Sultana" the shadow mare murmured in surprise and dipped her head quickly, taken aback by the sudden disappearance of the leader of the herd. She hadn't known the short warrior would be back so soon - granted her knowledge of the geography of Helovia remained flawed, but the sound of 'World's Edge' had made her think of some remote island far up to the north.

"I, well..." she stammered, trying to gather tumultuous thoughts into some semblance of coherency. "This is Fawkes, a friend of mine, who I invited to come and visit. Maybe I was a bit pushy or hasty, I don't know, but just as we came here he just collapsed. I don't know what's wrong.. But he's coming to, it seems." She threw a glance at the stallion, torn between fear and hope and helplessness as she had no idea what to do for him.

Turning her head back to the pale-maned tank of a mare, Skuggi took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. Her respect for the leader of the Dragon's Throat was immense, but she disliked how she seemed to turn into a stuttering yearling as soon as the older mare turned the gaze at her.

"Pardon me, Sultana" she continued, the voice slightly more steady and coherent this time, "my name is Skuggi - Shadow, in your tongue... perhaps you remember me from the recent gathering." She hoped it wouldn't be her stuttering, timid offer to give details on the disappearance of the gods that was remembered most clearly. There was more to the black raven than that, but so far she had botched the few attempts given to prove it - and this wasn't exactly the most flattering situation to be in either. Please, please let the stupid horn-head wake up and get on his feet soon...

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
The shadows betray you - by Fawkes - 07-22-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: The shadows betray you - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: The shadows betray you - by Fawkes - 07-23-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: The shadows betray you - by Kri - 07-26-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: The shadows betray you - by Shadow - 07-29-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: The shadows betray you - by Fawkes - 08-08-2013, 12:27 AM