the Rift

[OPEN] scarecrow [open for anyone]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I moved effortlessly through the thicket of both large and small tress and shrubbery, the stringy white hair growing from either end of my body occasionally snagging onto the nearest branch or tangled vines of brier patches. I picked up each rounded, pretty black hoof high in the air in order not to trip over the unseen nature traps. It seems that I still have not gathered very well footing for this thick foliage, nor the sticky suction of the endless mud in the bogs. We had always tried to invade the clean cut, meadow like lands when I still lived at home. Thanks to the small amount of light flitting through the high leaf and needle weaved roof, the ground became visible in very few spots, allowing me to meander and weave through unnecessary obstacles.

Having the moon back was glorious; the darkness had taken a toll on my mind set and often made my thoughts sleepy and confusing. The transition between the darkness and sudden moonlight was only aided by the tiny twinkle of a few stars here and there that I had actually thought my mind was creating. Everything had a new smell as well, but that may also be from escaping the stench of the bogs. There was a crisp breeze in the air once in a while that filled my every pore and seemed to lighten my spirit. A soft breeze pushed against my dark face, ruffling my long forelock backward and causing it to wind around my ears and horns.

A new smell suddenly hit me in the face as if I had run straight into one of the smooth barked trees; another outlander. My body froze, purple eyes staring straight ahead into the minimal amount of light. A fair distance away a white body moved and seemed to be disappearing into a dip in the earth. I watched him silently, dark ears perched forward with caution once he too froze. Large nostrils flared wide, attempting to draw in another deep breath of what scent the short gust of wind may have left behind. Nothing strong enough to gather any thing else than what I had gotten.

I released the breath in a quick snort that I'm sure was audible enough to draw attention. My body stayed motionless for a few moments, debating whether or not to approach the white stranger. May as well. They may be interesting, my voice bounced through my skull. Tense muscles unlocked in order to allow my body to continue forward, the blood circulation feeling like a rush once it was allowed to move swiftly through it's veins. Slowly was how I moved toward the mass of white fur, quickly finding that he was much taller than myself.

Another body danced from the darkened edges of my vision; the gorgeous white and blue framed mare Reizend that had resided in my herd bounced toward the nameless mass of meat that stood in the water. She said something about it being "chilly," calculating in my brain that the water must have either been just recently melted, or magical in order to not be a solid sheet of ice. Seeing another Asylum character was nice, it seemed to make me feel less guilty for being outside of our home territory.

I paused at the edge of the pond, not too far to the left of where I had watched him enter the waters. Purple gaze filed him out, pointing out and saving the most obvious characteristics of the massive stud; his fur was tinted with a gray hue rather than the bright white my eyes had suggested from afar. Blue markings dashed his body nearly everywhere it seemed, crawling from his face to his back and continuing down each strong leg. Also, a handsome blue bone jutted from his forehead. I continued to stare in silence; one of the things that I have found myself to be fairly good at. My bright tail swung back and forth out of boredom, brushing my hocks along with the needle and leaf littered ground.

"Speak." Walk walk
Ooc: Oh my gawd, I totally replied to this right after Rayo responded! Haha. So this post has been modified from the original. Sorry! xD
@[Vadim] && @[Reizend]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Vadim - 07-22-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Agrona - 07-23-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Vadim - 07-23-2013, 12:54 PM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Random Event - 07-27-2013, 11:22 AM