the Rift

[OPEN] Gaining important materials

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

What was her fate? What were they going to do to her? Were they going to kill her? Torture her? Beat her until she's a battered, bloody soul, and then ship her back to her home? Or keep her to beat her some more? Oh please let it not be the latter. Please let it not be any of those. She didn't want to die this young. She wanted a kid, a little one, and a family, and she had so much she wanted to do. And if she was killed now, she wouldn't be able to do any of that.

Looking desperately at the mare, she swallowed down her tears and looked at the bloody maned mare. She told the fae they didn't need any information on the Basin, and she just stared deviously, worrying the roan fae even more. Praying to the gods, (wherever they were) she hoped that nothing bad would come to her. She wished to be set free, closing her eyes for the moment before looking at the mare as she opened her mouth. "I'll strike a deal." Perking her ears, the fae listened in, proving she was listening carefully to what the mare had to say. She would do anything, as long as she could be set free, allowed to get away from this place and never return. She took a mental note, one that she hoped she would never forget. She would never again wander to this dark, gruesome place. NEVER.

The mare spoke again, asking her about the Basin's defenses and alliances. Drawing out some of her memory, the fae smiled. "As far as defenses go, I can't think of many. Maybe the fact that we have lots of soldiers, and lady Psyche, the DarkEmpress. She's strong, and leads a large herd. And as far as alliances go, I remember Psyche announcing something at the last her meeting. Something about a contract with the Grey... er, the Foothills. She didn't give us details, so that is all I know. I'm sorry if it's not enough, please.. I just want to leave." She spilled her words, they came pouring out as she tried not to act guilty about spilling information about her herd. Inside though, she felt horrible. She didn't want to know what that mare was going to do to the Basin, or the Foothills, and she thought it was better if she didn't know. Swallowing, she looked at the mares. She blinked, looking at the red haired maiden. "There, I told you what you wanted to know, now may I please, please go?" She tried not to sound so desperate, but in truth, she was desperate. She just wanted to get away from these two crazy mares, away from what ever else lurked here in the Marsh.

She wasn't meant for this kind of stuff, betraying her herd. That's what she felt like she had done, seeing as how she had just spilled information about her herd she probably should have kept secret. But she had no other choice, unless she wanted to be slain by these two... insane mares. (And they probably would've done who knows what to her body.) So she had just saved her own life, but she could have just put her entire herds' life at risk. Inhaling, the fae was torn. Were these horses going to attack her home? Or were they going to attack some place else? "If you let me go, no one will know about this meeting. I won't tell a soul, I swear." She looked at the mare, desperate to leave. She would run away, hide somewhere to cry herself to sleep. She felt so horrible now, betraying her herd like this.

"Speech."

[[frost just worrying about her herd and whether or not she's going to be let go or not.]]

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-25-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Confutatis - 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-29-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 10:29 PM