the Rift

Under the Influence

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
No Time for Lies and Empty Fights

The one who answered came as quite a pleasant surprise to the orange General. He watched her slow from a trot to a walk, his body reacted with a familiar passionate pull which made him blink in shock. When had he fallen this far into the clutches of love? Had distance truly made his heart grow fonder of the ebonite mare who aptly called herself Shadow, her short sturdy form a far cry to what Daenerys had looked like and yet the feelings she stirred were the same with subtle differences. Hector had hardly known the pale Arabian, but Shadow, the General knew a little more about her and his affections had grown in time. Apparently unnoticed until now. Noticing he was staring, he looked away quickly to school his expression before turning back with a gentle expression, lips curling into a half smile at her words of amusement. "What would make you think I’m up to something?!" He feigned innocence, leonine tail twitching as he was already enjoying himself in her company.

You like her.

His startled expression from the words in his mind turned quickly to an embarrassed frown and he cast his face downwards, silently cursing his bonded’s sheer bluntness. Keep your comments to yourself. He bit back at Veci, who laughed wildly before floating off somewhere unseen and Hector shook his head in disbelief. No doubt the sprite would make sure not to heed his words.

Curious pools gazed back to Shadow, his features turning thoughtful before tilting his head questionably. "Kri likes her warriors to be fit and ready for battle, I fear my skills are getting rusty in this endless night, care to help me train?" His thoughtfulness turned into a teasing smile then as his eyes glittered with mischief. "I wonder if you could beat me." It was more of a friendly taunt than anything else, pools hungrily waiting for her answer before going briefly blank as he sought the tender strings of his bond.

Are you coming back to help me?

He felt another flutter of amusement trickle into his conscience and the boggart chuckled in a tone that almost made Hector roll his eyes. Private fight. No Veci. The hybrid snorted at the spectre’s reply and shook his head once again. It appeared he was never going to live this down; his invisible friend had found something else to tease him about.

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Under the Influence - by Hector - 07-23-2013, 06:26 PM
RE: Under the Influence - by Shadow - 07-23-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Under the Influence - by Hector - 07-30-2013, 05:41 PM
RE: Under the Influence - by Shadow - 07-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Under the Influence - by Official - 09-01-2013, 04:24 PM