the Rift

[OPEN] Useful Things to Know [Protectors, interested herd members]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua stood beside a tree in her homeland, dozing in and out. She felt safe for the first time in a long time. The moon overhead gave her confidence and the flowers that bloomed to worship the pale orb gave her strength. Her slumbers were interrupted suddenly by a call- though she was not too upset. She had honestly been bored just standing there anyway. She was too much of a social butterfly to be alone for too long. So, since the voice was familiar and she had nothing better to do with her time, she began wandering towards it, curious for what she was getting herself in to. As she broke through the trees into the clearing where the Wild Rose kept her fire, Kahlua smiled. She had met Smoke all too frequently in the past few weeks. Flicking her ears towards the grulla mare, Kahlua listened to her words.
Learning, eh? I don't know that I'm up for this. You're asking me to remember, to look at stuff and just know what its good for? I'll stay, because you've been kind enough to me, but I'll have you know that this is outside my comfort zone.
As Kahlua whined internally, she kept a calm enough face outside. At least Smoke seemed understanding of the fact that she was not teaching her healer students, but rather her less educated herd mates. As Smoke finished speaking finally, Kahlua dipped her head respectfully. “Smoke, we meet again,” she said with a soft giggle. “Thank you,” she added quickly at the end, though Kahlua was not so certain that she was ready to do all this schooling. Still, she figured it was better to show interest and try than do nothing in her herd and generally just be a waste of oxygen. Besides, seeing as how her stupid words got her in to trouble more often than not, she could use a little education on herbs and remedies.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Useful Things to Know [Protectors, interested herd members] - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 11:17 PM