the Rift

[OPEN] Useful Things to Know [Protectors, interested herd members]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

we are like birds of a feather
we are two hearts joined together
we will be forever as one
my brother under the sun </style>

A call resonated throughout the land, one that I vaguely recognized yet was unable to place a name to. From within her resting spot in a tree above, Suli removed her wing from over her face and looked in the direction of the sound. It was not the urgent call of an emergency, nor was it the melodic voice of Mirage as she gathered the Qian for a meeting. So, what was this?

Together we went, Suli and I, her keeping to the skies for once and me weaving through the trees as we made our way to answer the request of an audience. Luckily for us, whoever it was hadn't been too far away, so we found ourselves walking into the small group in a short matter of time. Slowing to a halt, I took in the forms of all who had assembled. The first to grab my attention was Smoke, the grullo mare I had come face to face with during the tournament for the position which I now held. At the meeting Kaj and I had put on, she'd been kind enough to help the healing of my shoulder burn along, which had been brought upon me by her blue dragon. For a moment I looked for him, but he didn't seem to be present; a sad fact, given Suli's curiosity of others like herself. Seeing Smoke, a gentle grin pulled at my features before I bowed my head in greeting. "Smoke; it has been a while."

More were gathered, a pale mare framed with black. Sadly enough, I was ignorant to her name, but I was knowledgeable in the fact that she had been busy bringing home new members as of late. Maybe one day I could come to know her, but today, my attention was on what Smoke had to teach us. Lace was here, too, but like Smoke, his pale dragoness seemed to be missing. The last was a young, tri-colored stallion I had yet to learn of. I awarded them all with a look of acknowledgement, a smile, while Suli took perch on a low limb above and chittered out her own form of a hello.

As the Wild Rose began to speak, I listened strictly, looking over the herbs she had gathered on the stone behind her. Glancing over them, I found that none of them looked terribly familiar to me. Ticking an ear back in thought, I did my best to conjure memories of what Bran and the rest of the elves had used on themselves and their mounts, like myself, to help a varying degree of wounds. Only one rang clear in my mind, for I had needed it often only a couple years ago.

"Back in my old home of Vallhea, we used the plant Agrimony to staunch bleeding on the battlefield. I also remember that if drank, it will help with coughing and sore throats."

image by blu | table code by tamme

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Useful Things to Know [Protectors, interested herd members] - by Destrier - 08-04-2013, 08:58 PM