the Rift

[OPEN] Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
What was this land? Where was I going? Everything was getting darker! But, was that even possible with the moon so gone and the sun had not risen? Apparently it was possible, because the farther out in these trees she got the less of the amber glow of the lamps there were for her to follow. Her audit was spinning around, attempting to take in all the sounds that were causing her to jump and to want to run.

Of course, it didn't take much to send this mare bolting. A branch snagged onto her tail, almost locking into the ground until she ripped herself free and went tumbling through the forest until she felt as though she had stopped in a good spot. That spot, you ask? Why, that spot happened to be the spectral marsh. Haunting cries of the bloated dead bodies on the water were shrieking through her ears. So, with one last take off the mare went running. Running in circles, attempting to stay on the safe trail that even she really didn't even know. She should be dead. One misstep and she would be sucked into the marshy waters without even a second chance at saving herself.

Her nostrils flared and sides heaving, Resplendence came to a sliding halt as she swore her eyes fell upon a mare she recognized. Letting out a shaking breath she backed up, careful not to allow her hooves to sink in the mushy ground which was the dead bodies graves. "Ro-Rowan?" she questioned, her voice breaking a little bit before starting to edge closer to the chocolate vixen. "Rowan, it's been too long..." her voice breaking at the end as she stood but a few feet from the mare who was leaning against the tree. She was shuddering, shuddering as I was. Fear had grasped both of us again - but this time I didn't know what was causing hers. "Rowan. What's wrong?" I ask, my voice beginning to pull a little bit stronger as I edge closer to her, hesitantly bumping my muzzle to her shoulder.

Something was wrong here. Something was drastically wrong...

362 words
-going to be gone for at least 2 days, up to a week. Just a heads up <3
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Rowan - 07-24-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Resplendence - 07-25-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Skysong - 08-15-2013, 08:30 PM