Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

Screaming.

Horrible screaming.

I thrashed about, whimpering as I dreamed of mommy, blood leaking from her eyes and her mouth. I wailed, opening my eyes shakily. I blinked, Sameira curled up against me. I nudged her, forcing her to wake up. I stood up, my legs shaking a little. I looked around, wondering why I felt as though something was off. Suddenly I heard a loud scream, someone calling for help. Perking my ears, I wandered towards the source.

I started racing forward as the screams became louder. I spotted a horrible sight, a black unicorn standing there, his horn bloody. A mare slumped against the ground, blood everywhere. Blood.

Blood.

BLOOD.

I stood frozen, paralyzed in fear. I couldn't see the dead body completely because a mare was looming over the body, but I could see blood. So much blood. I shriveled up, crumbling into the shadows. Sameira nuzzled me, whimpering. Standing up, I dared to wander closer to the scene. I tried to remain in the dark, gliding towards the scene. Stumbling into the light, I frowned. I didn't mean to reveal myself, but I did. My little hoof landed straight in a little puddle of blood. I held back a screech as I saw it.

I dared to lift my gaze, spotting the body. It was closer now... they were closer now. And suddenly, my mind was open. I heard mommy's voice, but it was being drowned out by all these wails... the wails of the spirits, trapped here in the Marsh. I shut them all out, mommy's voice now just a faint whisper. I had shut my eyes now, but I opened them, looking at all the blood. I forced myself not to get sick... not to cry.. no, it was too late for that. I had tears welling up in my eyes. Looking down at the chocolate mare's body, I frowned, muttering. ”I-I'm sorry about your loss...” I felt horrible. I wished I could have saved her. I looked at the black stallion, his horn was bloody, and I gasped. So... he... he was the murderer? I widened my eyes, shrinking away from the stallion. I stepped away from him, closer to the mare and the body. Sameira started growling, but I nudged her. I looked down to spot a dog beside the black stallion. Frowning, I realized she may have been snarling at him. Or was she snarling at the stallion? Either way... she clearly didn't like the duo. I just gazed, tears still in my eyes.

Maybe I should alert Seele? We couldn't have a body just laying here... maybe I could ask to give the mare a burial? We couldn't drag it to a meadow to bury her... so what could we do then? I pushed the thoughts away, and looked at the body. It scared me as I thought of mommy. Her bloody body laying in the sand, sinking away. I craned my neck to touch mommy's rib, closing my eyes. It was entwined in my mane, a souvenir, something that would help me remember mommy (I also had her feathers).

I shivered, begging myself to stop thinking about mommy. Instead, I wandered away from the group, hiding everything but my face in the dark. I watched from afar, waiting for the scene to change while holding back my tears. Even if I didn't know this mare, it pained me to see the dead. Especially because this was almost like daddy during mommy's death, moaning over mommy's body, screaming, crying.

”Talk talk talk.”

[[hope no one minds amara popping in. now... -goes to cry-]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Rowan - 07-24-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Amara - 08-02-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Pandora's Fateful End :: Death Thread - by Skysong - 08-15-2013, 08:30 PM