the Rift

[OPEN] Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I had failed. Red was leaking from my body and the metallic taste of blood clung to my mouth. After trying the best I could for my family, I had let them down. I thought that I would have a chance, but my thoughts had failed me once again. I was caught once again. I just wanted to scream, but I managed to somehow hold it back. Each of my moves were stiff, my head was held low. My pride was gone. I wanted to kick Kaj’s head so hard, it would burst. I wanted to snap both of his pathetic wings off and watch him fall to his knees and beg me for mercy. Oh, how I would just love that. But I knew that causing more trouble would probably be fatal at this point.

There was one good thing that had happened though. The moon had returned! The Goddess had returned! A slight smile grew inside of me for a couple of seconds before returning to its shameful and hateful state. I glared at Kaj as we headed closer to the World Edge’s territory. Glowing mists loomed in the distance and gave off brightness and guidance in the everlasting night. I looked down. My hopes were dwindling and I wanted to just run away. Run away from this hell of a life I created.

An icy stare was shot at me directing me to stop, and so I did. ”You’re playing by my rules now, scum.” His cold words were spat out at me along with a taunting wink. Oh, how I just wanted to scoop out those azure eyes and spit them onto the ground. “Oh, I’m sorry but I only play by my rules. You can’t tell me what to fucking do, even if I am trapped in this hell that you call home!” I snarled at him, my nostrils flaring and my ears were tightly pinned onto my scull. He was a total idiot if he thought he could tame me that easily.

Walking "Talking"

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members - by Tonka - 07-26-2013, 08:25 PM