the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

The rays of the moon basked me in their pearly glow as I stood in the dense trees drenched in canine life blood. My own blood was surging through my veins, pumping adrenaline to every part of me, keeping the demons buzzing, tumbling around my cranium that they now called their own. The thirst for blood had been sated, but it didn’t mean that the ghouls were anywhere near letting me go; I doubted they ever would for they were far too strong now.

I thought back to my meeting with the bull headed femme that I had met in the threshold, and what she had offered me. A chance to weave the most dastardly nightmares around the purest of souls and a chance to spill only the wholesome of blood. It filled me with anticipation, but my pelt crawled at thought of working for a brutessa. Who had thought to put one in a place of power? I wasn’t sure I could stomach working under one, but the offer was just too enticing. I was going to give it a go; I mean I didn’t always have to follow orders did I?

The adrenaline was just beginning to wane as I caught some familiar notes wafting through the wind. It was the heady feminine notes of the horned femmora, one of the only ones of our kind that I found even remotely worth my time. The rest of them apart from Seele and her he co-leader just seemed a little weak to me. But, hey maybe they might surprise me, though I very much doubted it.

I decided that I might as well go and introduce myself properly and make sure my judgement was correct about her. I hoped so; I needed some allies around here. I pranced forward, the adrenaline resurged through my skeleton as I pushed towards the fragrance.

I quickly came upon the femmes location, and I creeped through the shadows that laced the edges of the meadow, watching her, observing her and liking what I saw. My pools glinted and the same manic smirk appeared upon my maw as I lurked. She was impressive looking with the two ram like horns upon her inked dark pelt and she gave off a strong aura. I wondered what had made her join the asylum, what demons she had throwing themselves around her cranium, what insanity she was hiding. I hoped it was a great one.

I decided it was time to alert her to my presence, though I assumed she already knew. I stayed in the shadows and my serpent like lyrics did all the talking;

’Hello pretty one, I believe we have met, albeit briefly. What brings you out here to ponder? A lonesome female always attracts the wrong kind of attention after all’

I hissed, smirking whilst I masked myself within the darkness.

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Agrona]
Count:474
OOC: I like this pairing xD

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM