the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

I blinked as I peered out of the shadows at the femme to notice two violet coloured orbs staring back at me. I hadn’t noticed that about her before, it only served to make her all the more intriguing to me. She got the demons screaming within my head and my blood started pumping again. I grinned as I watched her twist her maw into a similar smirk that I was carrying. I could have some fun with this one.. I continued to entwine myself round her, but remaining in the shadows, I’d show myself soon enough after all.

I carried on observing her intently as she listened to my charming lyrics. Only time would tell if they would remain that way.. I notice her realise she recognised my voice, but I couldn’t help but be a little offended that she couldn’t quite place it. My brow furrowed and my orbs glinted in anger as I realised she hadn’t put me in such a high regard as I had her. Well that was fair enough, perhaps I wouldn’t be so respectful from now on. I would just wait to see if she could save herself, for I would only give her a limited amount of time..

I wanted this one as an ally, rather than a morsel that I would spit out in a matter of minutes, but it all down to her and the next few minutes. After all, she had only heard my lyrics, so her misdemeanour was somewhat forgivable, I supposed. Perhaps it was time to pull myself out of the darkness and see if she could rescue herself. I slithered my way forward, cord held high and flicking and my dial pulled in close to my chest, showing of my rippling muscles and masculine physique.

I breathed a sigh of what must have been relief as she realised who I was once she saw my pools of ice and my pearl like pelt. She had managed to pull herself back from the brink without even realising she was on it in the first place, intelligent girl. My harks flicked forward and back as she started to speak in a slightly startling raspy lyrics, that she didn’t seem bothered by, in fact she looked like she almost revered it. I supposed it made her sound stronger than your typical pathetic females. Damn it, she was intriguing, perhaps even more so than that foreign bint, Seele. What was it with the females around here? Mind you, there was that stupid sounding chestnut thing that was hanging round Seele like a bad smell at the meeting yesterday. Now she sounded more like the femmes I was used to.

’ Yes deary, I am Arlo. I’m afraid I didn’t catch your name the other day. I’m sure it’s just as charming as you however..’

I flicked my cord and smirked at her, hissing gently;

‘I am here merely just to try and find some poor soul to wind my web of nightmares around, out of boredom really.. And how about you my dear, why are you out here rather than with the others?’

I lazily flicked my orbs over her form, hoping she might join me in finding some innocent soul to corrupt..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Agrona]
Count:543
OOC: I like this pairing xD

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM