the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The white brute finally pulled from the shadows, tucking his head in as if he could flex out of the skin as it tightened over each muscle. Fucking meat head my brain complained, causing me to raise an unimpressed eye brow at his actions. He sighed, the vapor from his breath passing through the sky right before my eyes before he reached out, hoping for my name. I took a step back from the white beast, not liking how close I suddenly felt to him. "That's because I didn't tell it." Dark ears rotated backward, yet stayed perked up and alert. "It's Agrona."

The moonlight gleamed off of my dark coat, creating a pool of white across my back and up my thin neck, dancing down certain lengths of my legs that faced the moon. Purple eyes stayed trained on the stallion; even though he belonged to the same herd I reside in.. not every one can be trusted. I have taught myself that quite easily over the years. Arlo explained his intentions, causing me to scoff and let out a small laugh. "-why are you out here rather than with the others?" I sucked in a shallow breath, my mouth creasing back into the straight line that usually played across my dark face. "I had to get out of that fucking swamp."

Dark eyes dropped down to the ground, finding my rounded hooves that seemed to still have the bog mud crusted around the ends, though now there was also fresh dirt and small shreds of meadow grass stuck on them as well. My brightly colored tail arched, waving back and forth slowly, the ends brushing the ground all the while. The length of the thing had become unruly; I need to find some way to chop the end off so it's not always dragging in the dirt and foliage.

Purple gaze lifted back up to Arlo's icy blue stare, and I began comparing and contrasting our bodies in every way. Eye colors, shape, height, mane and tail difference, the list went on and on. "Let's walk." I suggested, not waiting for his response. I turned on my back heels, beginning to wander off into the thick grassed meadow.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Arlo]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM