the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

I caught sight of the silly bitches unimpressed glance as I slithered out of the border of darkness. I guess she wasn’t that enthusiastic about such a show of masculinity. This brutessa was just as much of an enigma as Seele. I had walked into such a strange set of lands, and I wasn’t entirely sure I liked being thrown off my guard by a pairing of femmoras. I didn’t think I could be so friendly for much longer, they were pissing me off. As I brought myself closer to her, I chuckled as she took a step backwards, away from me. It seemed that the pretty one was uncomfortable around me, which put me back in control of the situation slightly.

My harks pricked forward as she finally found her tongue to introduce herself. The name struck cords with me, it seemed we were similar after all. I dipped my dial in recognition and let the lyrics drip from my maw;

”Agrona. Celtic Goddess of War and Death if I am not mistaken?”

I rasped, the demons slowly taking over my vocal chords as well as everything else now it seemed.

I observed as her pools of amethyst look me over in distrust and as she scoffed at me. Mind you, she was right not to trust me, wasn’t she? As she explained that she had to get herself out of the swamp, it reminded me of how I must look right now after trudging through the mud towards Seele. I shuddered, and right on cue the dirt started to itch at my pelt.

She was still staring me out, judging me as she had been from the very beginning of her encounter. Not that I was one to judge, for I had been doing exactly the same to her. Only difference was, I found myself impressed, yet I wasn’t quite getting the same vibe from her.

I quickly stopped pondering as I missed what she had said, as she turned on her heels and started to stalk off. I quickly decided she wanted me to follow and I moved my pillars forward, following behind the black ram, wondering where we were headed and if I could eventually stop following these damn femmes around like a lovesick dog..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Agrona]
Count:379
OOC: Sorry this really sucks >.>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM