the Rift

[OPEN] Drunk and Driving

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Well, we'll have to see about coming back in the summer months then and hope the light has returned with us. His words left a smile on her face and a happiness in her heart. New to Helovia as she was, she was happy to have made so many friends already. And what would that be, dear child? His laugh caused her head to turn around, hooves unsteady on the slippery surface. “The river, of course! A bright sound fell from her lips and danced through the air, a happy laugh in response to his own. “You sound as old as the ages, my friend. I'm not that young!” Only the distant twinkling of a few lamptrees served as a reminder that light had ever existed in Helovia. Nevertheless, even the darkness could not bring her down today.

It is a fine day indeed to go fishing for morons. The sinister words of some other in the lands reached her ears and Kahlua turned her attention from the stallion to the area where the voice had come from. For a moment, in the darkness, she found it hard to see who approached her. With time, though, the mare's silhouette became more apparent and soon transitioned into a bay mare adorned with gold. For the second time in her life, Kahlua was face to face with a unicorn. I am glad you have so eagerly offered to be the prey. Before she had a moment to think of even speak, the golden mare was moving toward the frozen river's edge. Do you know how long you will have before the cold steals your breath?

With not a moment lost, Kahlua slide herself to the edge of the river and quickly plucked herself from the ice to the bank, standing several feet from the gold dipped mare, on the same bank. “I'm Kahlua, it's a pleasure to meet you of course!” Her voice was happy; she had more-or-less ignored every evil intonation that had fallen from Illynx's lips. Some of it was pure stupidity. Some of it was that she absolutely refused to be sad on this day. “Don't you suppose all the cold has frozen the river down to the bottom? After all, the sun isn't even here to warm the top in the daytime!”

She looked into the golden mare's eyes briefly, the stupid smile she wore growing just slightly wider. “Your golden brow is quite a beautiful sight. Come now, you might find the river fun, join us! I.... I think it's quite safe!” Not waiting for an answer, she moved back to the river's edge and slid back onto the ice, carefree and easy in her motions. Just a hint of confusion had entered her voice, wondering if Illynx was correct and that the ice was not safe to play on. Her eyes searched briefly for Apodis and then she began to slide toward him, regardless of if he stood on ice or river bank, knowing that being near him would give her the reassurance she needed.

@[Apodis]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 09-13-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 09-20-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 09-26-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 09-27-2013, 11:49 AM