the Rift

[OPEN] Drunk and Driving

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The presence of the other Mare twigged something in his brain. The golden boy just stood on the edge of the ice and stared at this newcomer. How dare she speak like that. She had no need for it, quite frankly, it bothered the Stallion. When Kahlua stepped forward as if nothing had even minutely happened, he wanted to reach out and grab her back. However his body stay frozen in place. All that moved where his golden brown orbs and the rise and fall in his chest. He knew all to well that if he spoke, he'd end up doing more harm than good. Though in some sense, this mare was right. If the ice did crack, they'd be in trouble. However the ice felt as solid as the ground whence they'd just come from. Everything was frozen solid in this bitter winter.
Kahlua brought a gentle smile upon his dark lips, something about her amused him. Perhaps it was her 'no shit' attitude, or how she just took everything lightly. In a way, she reminded himself of a younger less experienced him.
As her painted form slid closer to his, it warmed his lonely heart. To know that she entrusted her life with him, sent sparks through his body. Now he felt enthralled to do the right thing, if anything happened to her, He'd hate himself for the rest of his years and therefore long after. It was his time to shine. "I think it's time you left. You have no purpose here" His voice was confident and filled with an authoritative, something he hadn't quite achieved yet. Perhaps one day he would. "Leave now while you still have the chance" He glanced back to Kahlua pressing his coffee stained nose towards the Fae's neck, attempting to push her on, to get her to move further down the river and back upon the bank. He did not trust this mare. Everything about her, radiated evil and trouble. He'd met her very briefly once before, but it seemed that she had forgotten this matter. Maybe it was a good thing.
Apodis turned and began walking down the River, making sure Kahlua was up in front of him. And the other mare stayed behind. The ice however didn't make this easy, he found himself sliding about, almost falling flat on his face at one point, only able to stop the fall from a random patch of ground uncovered by ice and water. Perhaps they would be safe if they stayed on the ice. The golden dipped mare, appeared to have no intentions of stepping hoove onto the surface. He slid alongside Kahlua, nudging her softly with his nose.
"Stay on the ice" He whispered to her, as he turned his attention back to the other

"Talk Talk Talk"
@[Illynx] @[Kahlua]
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM