the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

The moonlight shined down over it's kingdom, brightening up the paths where I could see where I was going. I came to a wall, not too high but where I could see over and look out over the dark ocean. The waves sounded like they were singing as they clashed against the rocks below the cliff. The seagulls song along as they flew along the top of the blue, watching small fish as they jumped up beyond the water. I chuckled and walked along the wall as I looked ahead of me, catching the frame of Kahlua. A smirk slid along my face, I had a plan.

I hope I wouldn't scare her, all I wanted to do was have some fun. I chuckled and walked out from the wall, coming behind the mare. I scooted closer to her rump and softy nipped her on her rear end, backing up quickly so if she tried to kick out she would miss. "Hello there Kahlua!" I smiled and let a laugh ring through my throat. It was all fun and games for me unless someone got hurt, but that was pretty much it. I loved to play around, though I wouldn't have much time to do so if I wanted to become a crafter. Might as well have some fun.

I looked at the painted mare, she wasn't but a year or two older than me. I smiled and threw my dome into the air. A few seagulls flew in the air above us two and I smirked. When I found him, the one and only, we would sail across the beach where land and water meet, racing the seagulls. Our manes and tails would be flaring behind us. A chuckle rang out through my throat and I shook my dome, knocking the thoughts out of my head.

tag; @[Kahlua]
word count; 309
ooc; I meant to reply to this but forgot. ._.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Antheia - 07-31-2013, 04:46 PM