the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

"Wait up!" I slowed down and looked behind me to see she was right at my rump. She tagged me! She tricked me! I can play that game too! I thought inside of my skull, turning and pushing off at a full canter, trailing behind her.
This was a game where my breed became a specialty to me. I had power and strength, but I also had speed. What could I say? I was a courageous mustang! A chuckle rang through my lips. "Children always seem to find some way to keep themselves safe, at any rate." Oh, but I can do so also Kahlua! My head tucked underneath my neck as I pushed myself to continue on. I ran as fast as my muscular legs could carry me. I was soon right at her rear end, trailing just behind the painted mare. I went around her, coming up at her right shoulder. I bumped into her and then nudged at her side. I slid to a stop and then turned around, heading the way we had came from. "Got ya!!" I shouted behind me as I continued to run.
Once I thought I was far enough, I jumped to the side, behind a big bush. My hopes were that the mare would fly right past me without even noticing. It was sorta like we were playing two in one, hide and seek combined with tag! Might as well call it Hide and Tag! It made better seanse anyway, or so I thought. Kahlua was a great friend, maybe even more like a sister to me since I've never had one before. I trusted her, I knew I could tell her a secret and she would keep it. Same with my little Harmony. Oh! And maybe Apollo? But I had only met him once since he had first dropped me off at the Edge. That was tonight. Or this morning? I didn't really know what time it was.
That's why the Gods needed to hurry up and get their rear ends back here. I was sure glad that the Moon Goddess had returned, I would be blind without her. She is my queen other than Mirage, that I had yet to meet. She made me dance under the big full moon and stars. She's the one that make me so happy and hyper. It's nice and cool at night, and that's when I start to play. I still wished the sun would rise though. Anyways, I wonder how the moon and sun disappeared. Did the Moon Goddess and the Sun God just eat them? Though, I think that would burn if the Sun God at the sun, isn't it made of flames? Gosh, so many questions that I wished could be answered. But the Gods would probably be annoyed by that? Whoops, another question. Or was that I question? Well, I knew that one was.
I chuckled at myself and then remembered I was hiding, that I needed to keep quiet or Kahlua would find me. But she was being so slow.

tag; @[Kahlua] & Open
wc; 512 words
occ; Hehe, Kahlua is slowwww. x3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Antheia - 08-06-2013, 02:23 PM