the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

One-two-three. One-two-three. One-two-three. The beating of her hooves against the ground carried her forward through the trees, swerving to the left or right as appropriate. It was not long before the unicorn came alongside of her. Kahlua was not surprised. She was lithe and had thoroughbred in her ancestry, but she herself was not made for running. Got ya!! The bump from Antheia caused Kahlua's even rhythm to falter slightly and it took her a few strides to regain her footing. It was nothing major, just that she was clumsy in the snow. By the time she got herself organized, her friend had already turned and run.

Skidding to a stop, Kahlua turned and tried to find where the unicorn had gone. Splashing snow in the distance clued her to the mare's position and she began to canter once again. Her nostrils flared wide, attempting to take in enough air to fuel her muscles and organs. The snow spray up ahead was her beacon in the dark and she followed it faithfully, long strides striving to bring her back to her friend. Dodging around a tree, she looked away from her friend to make sure that her footing was true. By the time she looked back up the spraying of snow ahead of her had stopped. Confused, Kahlua slowed her canter slightly, then trotted and began to walk.
Now where could you have gone? I hope you didn't run off too far- I'm not made for all this exercise! But I really thought I could see you running ahead of me. This is just weird. God, I hope there are no monsters here again...
The bush where Antheia hid was just behind Kahlua, several paces back. Looking too and fro, Kahlua nickered softly and was just about to pick up a trot and head off in a random direction when she heard a giggle behind her. Turning around quickly, she decided the noise had come from the bush and let forth a bright laugh. “Antheia, you sneak!” Trotting over to the bush, her chest moving in and out rapidly as she caught her breath. “I need a break, my friend! So lets talk! How did you get here, to Helovia, to the Edge?” She paused a moment to think. “How did you come to find Harmony? Or is she yours?” As much as she would call Antheia friend, she realized she didn't know very much about the mare. Hopefully the questions would give her time to rest and also give her time to get to know this kindly unicorn mare.
@[Antheia]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Kahlua - 08-06-2013, 09:14 PM