the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

As Kahlua stood her breath began to slow, her muscles thanking her for the pause in the action. It was good to run, but Kahlua was just as happy to stand and chat. She was a social butterfly by nature and the talking was refreshing. Let me tell you then! The shout of her friend made Kahlua toss her head and laugh. Together they were a joyous picture in the snow. So, as Antheia settled into a rhythm of telling her story, Kahlua settled into a comfortable position to sit and listen. Her ears pointed towards Antheia, but for the most part her body language was casual and relaxed. Antheia's story seemed long and full of sadness. It was surprising to Kahlua that Antheia managed to stay so cheery despite what was a very depressing story.

As Antheia finally took a large breath and filled her lungs, Kahlua smiled and reached out to nudge her shoulder. “I'm glad you made your way here, my friend.” It was a reassuring smile. Even stupid Kahlua knew that a sad story required a bit of consolation. What could have been a sad moment did not last long, though. Antheia was simply radiant when she spoke of Harmonly. “Harmony is so lucky to have found you.” The words were true as any she could have spoken. Kahlua herself didn't know if she understood the idea of motherhood yet, or why she would want to raise a foal. Perhaps she would someday, but then again maybe not.

What about you? Kahlua had known the question would come eventually and she had been thinking off and on about what she would say. In the end, she still hadn't thought up anything in particular and so the words came out naturally and without planning. “I lived in a place called Avalon for four years. I was born with a twin, Der Fuhrer. We were never the greatest of friends, but I did love him. He was always mother and father's favorite, of course.” It was the first time she had spoken his full name allowed in over a year.

“We lived hap... well, we lived safe lives. Until a forest fire took the entire land. I tried to find Fuhrer... I never did find him among the smoke and the flames. I suppose he must be dead now.” She looked a little sadder for saying it, but it must be the truth. Not wanting to be sad, she quickly made her voice the happy, dancing tone it usually was and continued on. “But I found this place and was greeted by Duchanar and am happier for it.” She paused to smile a moment. “I've got purpose now. I want to be a crafter, Antheia. I'm going to be good at it, too! Someday!” There was determination in her voice, like she knew no one in the world would be able to stop her.
And someday my name will be known far and wide, all over the land! But we mustn't get too ahead of ourselves... I've still got a lot of work to do. But I'm willing to put it in. After all, who wouldn't want their name to be known far and wide?

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Kahlua - 08-09-2013, 01:05 AM